First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Finally in production! Blend date 08/28/23. Modules are not live yet. Was really starting to worry about not getting through before UAW went on strike! Hoping I make it to transport before then. I'll be the first Heritage in the area. So excited!
Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh so nice! Congratulations! How many miles does it have on the odometer from the factory?
You know what? Not sure exactly. I took it for a test drive today and it ended up at 21 miles when I signed the paperwork. Don't imagine I drive it more than 10 miles. Maybe it got driven around MAP and various rail yards?

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You know what? Not sure exactly. I took it for a test drive today and it ended up at 21 miles when I signed the paperwork. Don't imagine I drive it more than 10 miles. Maybe it got driven around MAP and various rail yards?
10-15 sounds about right. Mine showed up at the dealer with 20. (or at least thats what it had after it went through the delivery prep)

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

10-15 sounds about right. Mine showed up at the dealer with 20. (or at least thats what it had after it went through the delivery prep)
Did you check inside the fenders for mud??? ;)

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ok...here's my report. HUGE THANK YOU to Flood Ford in Narragansett RI. Through these long 21 months they have been nothing but accommodating and sympathetic. Very straight forward and zero games. Went to check it out and talk numbers. They gave me the retail price protection and private offer without a fight. Took it right off the price and they will work to collect from Ford. Sticker came through at $49,595. MSRP at time of order was $47,090. So I got it for $47,090 minus my private offer of $2595, minus my original $500 deposit. $43,995 plus sales tax, registration, title and $399 dealer fee. No other add ons. They were also able to get me a very competitive interest rate from a local credit union. Signed all the paperwork and had an insurance binder faxed over. They are prepping it today and I'm picking it up tomorrow morning. Took it for a nice test drive and looked it over very closely for any damage. Didn't find any. Can't believe it's actually here. Seems a little surreal.

IMG_6857.jpeg

IMG_6858.jpeg

IMG_6859.jpeg

IMG_6860.jpeg

IMG_6861.jpeg

IMG_6862.jpeg

IMG_6867.jpeg

IMG_6868.jpeg

IMG_6854.jpeg

IMG_6855.jpeg

IMG_6856.jpeg

IMG_6857.jpeg

IMG_6858.jpeg

IMG_6859.jpeg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ok...here's my report. HUGE THANK YOU to Flood Ford in Narragansett RI. Through these long 21 months they have been nothing but accommodating and sympathetic. Very straight forward and zero games. Went to check it out and talk numbers. They gave me the retail price protection and private offer without a fight. Took it right off the price and they will work to collect from Ford. Sticker came through at $49,595. MSRP at time of order was $47,090. So I got it for $47,090 minus my private offer of $2595, minus my original $500 deposit. $43,995 plus sales tax, registration, title and $399 dealer fee. No other add ons. They were also able to get me a very competitive interest rate from a local credit union. Signed all the paperwork and had an insurance binder faxed over. They are prepping it today and I'm picking it up tomorrow morning. Took it for a nice test drive and looked it over very closely for any damage. Didn't find any. Can't believe it's actually here. Seems a little surreal.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6859

It looks great and I'm glad they made it easy for you, that's the least all of us deserve after waiting for so long! Ford should fill the back of our trucks with swag falling out the back for all we've been through but you're trials are almost over!!!

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

It looks like it might draw a little attention. Any experience with that yet?

Jason

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My experience and result with Sheridan Ford in Wilmington DE was identical to yours!! Plus they first had to call the railyard and push to get it delivered, then when I emailed the insurance binder I included the OCD(Owners Checklist for Delivery) and they performed the additional review during their prep which took a little longer but the piece of mind was well worth the extra wait!!

Last edited:

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Congrats man! You're going to love it. Looks similar to mine. :cool: 🙌

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It looks like it might draw a little attention. Any experience with that yet?

Jason
I saw a few Jeep owners doing a double take during my test drive. I'll let you know after I pick it up.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Brsox Congrats on the Bronco! And on winning the dealer lottery and them not giving you grief. Wish we all knew what kind of dealer it was when we initially put our reservations in over 2 years ago.
Yes, it seems as though the experiences are all over the place. I got lucky.