First Name
Yesenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyndai Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For those that ordered at Granger, I got my financing done today, no issues with transition offer or price protection! Eric was great and I even sprung for the Ford ESP extended warranty for $50 over cost.

Once all the paperwork and money gets exchanged it should be released for shipping next week!

Thanks Zach @Granger Ford
Was $50 over cost roughly $2300? My dealership was trying to charge me $4300 for it. And $700 for 3 years of LoJack.

I felt as if I was being scammed the entire time.
Sponsored

Last edited:

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just a general question as I trust you guys the most:

Anyone know of 3PMFS rated tires in 35s that would compete vs K02s? Need 3PMFS for winter time in the mountains here in BC.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may be done with this 💩 show Ford is conducting! I have had 14 build date changes with the last date being on 9/18, which would be less than 2 weeks from today. So I login to see if there where any changes and see this.
Screenshot_20230906_221620_Chrome.jpg

The date is now 10/30, 7 weeks from now. So that will be 6 weeks after the UAW contract ends so they most likely will be striking.

HEBronco

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 HE Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Anyone know of 3PMFS rated tires in 35s that would compete vs K02s? Need 3PMFS for winter time in the mountains here in BC.
Still waiting on my Bronco but I'm running Goodyear Duratracs on my wrangler. Got 65K miles off my last set and I've been pretty happy with how they do in the snow. We got 240" of snow at my place last year. I believe 315 70 17s are the biggest. They make

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I may be done with this 💩 show Ford is conducting! I have had 14 build date changes with the last date being on 9/18, which would be less than 2 weeks from today. So I login to see if there where any changes and see this.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230906_221620_Chrome

The date is now 10/30, 7 weeks from now. So that will be 6 weeks after the UAW contract ends so they most likely will be striking.
The tracker was very inaccurate for us.

Jaso

Sponsored

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Question for those that have taken delivery, any glare issues with the white dash?
Haven’t noticed any glare yet but have only put about 30 miles on it so far. I’ll update if I notice anything this weekend driving around.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
2 Dr 7MT AGM , keyless, tow, switches, sig lights. Blended 7/12, no updates since.

Whatever the issue is, I don't think it is anything in the options, since we all had different combinations of them. Might be the MT?
My blend date was 7/10. Mine sat for about a month before it was shipped. Finally arrived at my dealer on 8/22. 2 Dr, race red, 2.3/manual. When I was going through the vehicle, I noticed that the manufacturer's stickers were still on the back of the rear seats. Maybe mine was held up for the rear seats and when they finally came in they put them in quickly and forgot to remove the stickers?

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I will 3rd that , this mod top is fantastic, fingers crossed nothing gets exposed going forward , the soft tops and mic top kept me from making a purchase with all the issues and cheap look. Even the stock stereo with better sound deadening and no amp sounds decent with the mod top . Very little wind noise at 70 mph , the finish looks great , all panels not overly heavy yet solid . Bit of a head shaker they put this on a lower cost heritage and not the over priced raptor , but hey those benefit by waiting and doing their homework, Cheers 👍😃

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Question for those that have taken delivery, any glare issues with the white dash?
Not sure if this helps, but everytime i've put something white (receipt or something) on my black camaro dash you absolutely see the reflection. Never has been a deal breaker, but it's not a giant white dash.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Was $50 over cost roughly $2300? My dealership was trying to charge me $4300 for it. And $700 for 3 years of LoJack.

I felt as if I was being scammed the entire time.
No, Granger offers the Ford ESP warranty at $50 over cost and the prices are different for how many years and miles covered. I opted for 7/100 with lights and rental for $1695.

https://www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com/

There's plenty of posts on the site about them and Flood Ford being the cheapest out there with minimal markup. Didn't feel like I was being upsold or scammed, I was debating it before and he brought it so it was as good of time as any.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have the Falken Wildpeaks AT3W on my Sport and they are 3 peaks and are outstanding in the snow and rain. They will be relatively heavy in our size as they are E load in 315/70-17.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just cuz I’m an old fart, but cars in the 50’s had white painted dash’s and glare wasn’t an issue. I suppose if the sun comes in the right angle any smooth dash panel might create glare. My wife’s Apple Watch is the worst.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just cuz I’m an old fart, but cars in the 50’s had white painted dash’s and glare wasn’t an issue. I suppose if the sun comes in the right angle any smooth dash panel might create glare. My wife’s Apple Watch is the worst.
The white dash is really not in your line of sight while driving. It's to the right and too low to reflect any sunlight. I was initially critical of how much white is on the dash but the more I drive it the less it bothers me.

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They've had mine listed for awhile, looks like 20 altogether! I had broken out all the options/colors a couple weeks back, it was interesting how we all optioned ours out and there were none that were exactly the same!

Edit ... added the spreadsheet how we were all ordered at Granger!

My 1976 bronco has a white dash. always been fine. top on or off. I personally find that shiny black dashes are much more troublesome.... and avoid cars/trucks with black interiors like no other. modern example is my 2018 f150, as close as I could get to NOT black.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club used-2018-ford-f~150-lariat4wd-13551-19719540-22-1024
Sponsored