Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When the revs drop - when I come to a quick stop and depress the clutch. So, more in an abrupt way than just costing to a stop in gear.
Just drove around for a few. No turbo noises no matter what I tried. Clutch in, clutch out neutral, in gear until last second. I’d get it looked at, maybe a vacuum hose wasn’t tightened all the way at factory or something.
Sponsored

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just drove around for a few. No turbo noises no matter what I tried. Clutch in, clutch out neutral, in gear until last second. I’d get it looked at, maybe a vacuum hose wasn’t tightened all the way at factory or something.
Thanks for trying. I just drove mine for 40 minutes and could not duplicate it. But I did hear it today in the morning and my son has been pointing it out for the last few days. Next time I hear it I'll try to record it.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Now that I have a build date (which we all know doesn’t mean jack), starting the process to see what I can get out of my Basesquatch. I just have a feeling by the time it arrives to the dealer I may lose out on value. May sell it and drive a beater until the HE arrives.

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The wait is frustrating... My Bronco shipped on 8/18 and was delivered to the final rail stop in Ft Worth last weekend. No carrier scheduled yet. Hoping the weekend brings some good news!!!
Can have the dealer go pick it up and drive it back. Puts 70 miles on it, but you have it :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6803
From FB

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I respect the fact that’s lots that are on this thread are early reservation holders and it explains all the excitement about ordering , waiting , wondering when etc , sure hope this thread moves on quickly with some tasteful pics of mods that stay true to the heritage theme of this vehicle.I was patient to purchase my heritage bronco off lot when one was available that I that I truly liked , now I’ll be patient to only do tasteful mods that reflect
such a unique good looking old school type off roader ,

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Perfect Day!!! Henlopen Point is open and no crowds!!!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6805

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious, anyone have their Heritage 2door MT. built in July, Modules popped and it just sitting? Did you received it?
Mine has been sitting since 7/19. Figuring it’s the MT that’s the culprit. Ideas? Facts?

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just curious, anyone have their Heritage 2door MT. built in July, Modules popped and it just sitting? Did you received it?
Mine has been sitting since 7/19. Figuring it’s the MT that’s the culprit. Ideas? Facts?
2 of them, blend dates of 7/13 and 7/20.
Modules popped, but still sitting at in production.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Both mine and @Lowcountry Bronco were built in that time frame with 7MT. Took a month to switch to built but finally did and delivered to Granger on the 1st of September.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sitting since 7/12. 60 days and counting now.
But it's not just 2dr 7MT HE's that have been sitting, a raptor in my build week has also been sitting...

Finally got some answers. My 7/12 build date is being held until quality standards are met. So dirt mountain is alive and kicking.

Fokker4x4

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4Runner/2023 Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My dealer had two Race Red 2dr MTs, mine with a blend date of 7/19 and one with 7/20, only difference is my bronco has Aux switches. Mine arrived at the dealer last week and I purchased remotely. I am currently waiting for a carrier to ship to Colorado.

The other Race Race MT with a blend date date of 7/20, and has not progressed at all according to Fords online tracker.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No Bronco yet, but I did receive the "It's the supply chain, stupid!" email today, 44 days since the previous one, and well ahead of the 45 day interval Ford promised. Now THAT'S customer service, right? Perhaps the FordBot will pop up with another well-timed congratulatory exhortation.

FordBot, you and your masters have sucked almost all of the joy out of this buying experience. I now have a level of anticipation that I would expect were I purchasing a used Dodge Caliber. I'm thankful for the forum and all it's members to help me maintain interest!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer had two Race Red 2dr MTs, mine with a blend date of 7/19 and one with 7/20, only difference is my bronco has Aux switches. Mine arrived at the dealer last week and I purchased remotely. I am currently waiting for a carrier to ship to Colorado.

The other Race Race MT with a blend date date of 7/20, and has not progressed at all according to Fords online tracker.
One is better than none. That blend week has been the death of all of us! like i said happy you got one!
Sponsored