First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well, it's been 9 weeks from my blend date and my Bronco still hasn't shipped. Now MAP is striking and the teamsters won't cross any strike lines...
https://www.wxyz.com/news/teamsters...tell-automakers-do-not-go-down-the-wrong-road

I wonder what odds I could get in Vegas on whether my Bronco gets delivered in 2023.
Same boat here almost 12 (6/29) weeks since our blend date pretty much have had it with Ford. At this point not even sure if I want it anymore. We were first day reservation holders so its been well over 3 years now. This whole process has been a dumpster fire.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same boat here almost 12 (6/29) weeks since our blend date pretty much have had it with Ford. At this point not even sure if I want it anymore. We were first day reservation holders so its been well over 3 years now. This whole process has been a dumpster fire.
I agree.. this is the dumbest game i have ever played.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Closest Iā€™ve gotten to my build week before being bumped again: <72 hours. Maybe we can blame the strike but @Ford Motor Company still sucks!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0171

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Feel bad for those going to be effected by the strike, but I'm all for it. The average worker needs to get paid more and the real decision makers need to take the hit.

I hope Ford bot gets a paycut.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Feel bad for those going to be effected by the strike, but I'm all for it. The average worker needs to get paid more and the real decision makers need to take the hit.

I hope Ford bot gets a paycut.
Pretty sure most of their management could probably switch over to ChatGPT and Ford would notice an immediate improvement (probably my job too o_O). I don't know guys, right now this is a raging dumpster fire but let it flare up and then die down some to see what the end result will be. When they return back to work they should be better compensated and hopefully they'll be happier building our Broncos!

And yes, the Ford bot needs to be fired!

Docvasil1

Heritage
First Name
Jihn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ram night edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My production date was yesterday . Will It be built then and shipped shortly then or will it be delayed due the the uaw strike ? Any insight is appreciated

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My production date was yesterday . Will It be built then and shipped shortly then or will it be delayed due the the uaw strike ? Any insight is appreciated
I donā€™t imagine it will be shipped any time soon but fingers crossed for you. If itā€™s not marked ā€˜Builtā€™ on the tracker then itā€™s not complete yet more than likely.

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need help asap! Bronco just came in, sticker is 1300 more than my DORA, because the mid year increase, dealer is saying I have to pay sticker and that they don't know if ford will send a check for the difference. How does this work? Need to pick the bronco up tomorrow. If I pay sticker will ford automatically send me the difference, or do I need to fill out a forum? Dealer sucks and won't sell at Dora cost. Please help lol

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received notice yesterday from Ford that the Heritage I had cancelled this winter has been built. Anyone looking for a red 2 dr manual reach out to Granger (I have no idea when it will be delivered but at least it was built!).
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1694813534450

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Need help asap! Bronco just came in, sticker is 1300 more than my DORA, because the mid year increase, dealer is saying I have to pay sticker and that they don't know if ford will send a check for the difference. How does this work? Need to pick the bronco up tomorrow. If I pay sticker will ford automatically send me the difference, or do I need to fill out a forum? Dealer sucks and won't sell at Dora cost. Please help lol
This is from @FordVideoGuy

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000007872

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-2048271

Also go to the '23 pricing guide and search on price protection.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

Granger charged me Dora price and your dealer should at least acknowledge the price protection to either take it off at purchase or assure you that it'll be sent by Ford for the difference.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

Grandpamac

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F350 DRW, 2017 Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be eligible for model year price protection. Dealer can either give you the discount off the sticker, or as is my case, the dealer will cut me a check for the price protection amount approximately 45 days after purchase. This will be after Ford credits the dealer for the price protection. This is common practice for Ford dealers with model year increases after an order is placed. Hope this helps.

Grandpamac

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F350 DRW, 2017 Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be eligible for model year price protection. Dealer can either give you the discount off the sticker, or as is my case, the dealer will cut me a check for the price protection amount approximately 45 days after purchase. This will be after Ford credits the dealer for the price protection. This is common practice for Ford dealers with model year increases after an order is placed. Hope this helps.
Looks like Lowcountry Bronco beat me to the answer and his answer is way better. šŸ˜

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, the wait is finally over! Nearly three years from reservation.

We picked up a one way rental last night and got up at 4:00am this morning and headed to Granger Iowa. 300 miles, a stop for breakfast and 5 hours later, we were at the Avis Rental Center in Johnston IA. We called Chip at Granger to let him know we were about 1/2hr out and on schedule. We had arranged pick up previously with Chip. Our appointment was at 10:00 and we were there at 10:00 sharp.

I cannot say enough good words for @Zach@Granger. Zach and his team are the best in the business in my opinion. Over the past three years I have worked with several starting with Albert. This was the second vehicle Iā€™ve purchased from Granger in the last two years. They have redone the Ford showroom. It looks good. They also have way more vehicles on the lot compared to most dealers. Ford should be giving them more allocations, not less. Not sure what they are thinking. Granger is a great ambassador for the Ford brand.

We spent a few minutes with Eric wrapping up the paperwork. As expected, no monkey business, the exact price as promised. PO came off the top as a rebate and PP never entered the conversation. The starting price was the DORA from last fall. Just a class act dealership. There was no lo-jack additions, no upholstery treatments, no vin marking, no nothing! Just what was agreed to prior to arriving.

For those that purchased from another dealer, donā€™t forget the $50 over cost for your Ford ESP. You will find it difficult to beat their prices unless you happen to live in a state that protects heavily over priced extended warranties.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ded-warranty-50-over-cost-granger-ford.37719/

After finishing up the paperwork with Eric, Chip and I spent some going over the vehicle. Everything looked and worked great. We were on the road by 11:00 after talking a bit with Samatha and looking for Zach to say thanks.

We drove a somewhat convoluted way back home to avoid the interstate and the million miles of gravel roads in Iowa. Averaged 19.5 mpg. But barely made it over the Iowa Wisconsin border before we started looking for gas at about 250 miles. Iā€™ve driven several 6g Broncos so this wasnā€™t a new experience but it seemed as though it was quieter than the MIC tops but of course I would think that. I have no data to prove it was any quieter. The Goodyears never threw a stone that I heard but I did manage to kill a million bugs or more with the front of the Bronco. It was relatively comfortable but I wasnā€™t using cruise so my right side was ready to be done driving. The Goodyears were quiet most of the time. Some stretches of pavement made them whine. Perhaps they wanted to go off road and were just letting me know. I might have to chalk them to see how things line up. Chip verified the pressures before we left.

My wife tells me I was grinning the whole time. Itā€™s been three years since I sold my 95 Lightning so three years since I spent some time driving a 4 wheeled vehicle that I really liked for the experience of driving.

The transmission was flawless but I need to retrain my muscle memory as to where first and reverse are. Completely different than the Escape which Iā€™ve been driving for the last 17 years. Thankfully, reverse is gated!

I thought the radio was fine but then my wife claims I canā€™t hear anyways! CarPlay worked as expected. I didnā€™t see if I could make is distort so thereā€™s always that.

My only complaint might be with the slot for the phone. Itā€™s a little deep for my iPhone 23 SE (iPhone 8 size). It sits on the cable which I donā€™t like. Also Iā€™ll need to find a good spot for my sunglasses as basically need them after sun up and sundown.

Also, Iā€™ll agree that access to the rear seats sucks. Itā€™s not very often so not a big deal but for you 4 door owners, Iā€™ll concede the gas tank size and rear seat access but thatā€™s it!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2888
Sponsored

Last edited: