First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Does the pull out table make the floor and the back seats folded down level with one another?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does the pull out table make the floor and the back seats folded down level with one another?
Yesā€¦Slide Out Tailgate is the Best!!!

Cholondo

Heritage
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chief Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Canceled VIN here ā€” had to walk my dealer through the process because they submitted a new order and did not keep my same order numberā€¦ That part seems to be fixed but now they say they can only put me in as a priority 19ā€¦ Iā€™m glad some of you have dealers that know what they are doing and want to help.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

soldier989

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base MT / 2021 MX-5 GT / 1966 Ford F10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received a call from one of the dealers that I tried to order a 2D 7MT Heritage Edition from this morning. He was able to place my order and I got the order confirmation email from Ford already. I have my qualms with my Base model, and if this HE even gets built, I really hope they worked out the issues. There is reluctance if/when the opportunity to take delivery occurs.

Fingers crossed

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks! So excited to go and get some trail time now. Itā€™s a totally different animal from my other ride.

IMG_6239.jpeg
Yup. One you fall out of, and one you fall into! You almost can park on top of the BMW!

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question about top lift pro......I never got around to hooking up a hoist for my top this year as I have been super occupied with some health issues. Considering a top lift pro if the Black Friday sales offer any decent discounts. They make a unit for the Bronco 2 door but, right now, they want $999! Crazy. Anyway....do you guys think it would work with the Heritage with the gunners hatch? Take a look at it and let me know what you think.
I have a 2021 Badlands 2-door. The TopLift Pro I have is amazing (has the power switch option). I plan to use it for my MY24 HE 2-door. I expect it to work perfectly. Even if the two lift bars go directly underneath the gunners hole, I am confident it will be fine given the load is distributed across the lift arms evenly. If anyone thinks I am wrong, please chime in.

Sponsored

fpgould

Heritage
First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 1500 & Limited Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I came across this with a dealer markup of only $2,500. Bought it intending to flip it and make a bunch of money. At this point, I donā€™t think I can sell her. Love love love my Heritage. A day rarely goes by I donā€™t get a compliment on her.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3840

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2596

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3884

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2595

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 2021 Badlands 2-door. The TopLift Pro I have is amazing (has the power switch option). I plan to use it for my MY24 HE 2-door. I expect it to work perfectly. Even if the two lift bars go directly underneath the gunners hole, I am confident it will be fine given the load is distributed across the lift arms evenly. If anyone thinks I am wrong, please chime in.
After doing more research on this, I am now concerned the TopLift Pro will not work on the HE. I did not realize how large the hardware is that locks the gunnerā€™s hatch. The arms of the TopLift are 31ā€ apart, at center. Further, they ā€œswing outā€ from inside the mechanism to extend fully open. And that step only occurs after the mechanism in the rear is fully up against the roof. The reason for that is the arms need to clear the top of the rear roll bar as they swing open. It is a pretty tight squeeze to slide the arms open between the top of the roll bar and the top of the roof. If any hardware is in the way it is going to hit. One option may be to take the hardware off. Issue then could be the hatch will be just resting there loose; and the front of the arms extend 25ā€ forward from the mechanism in the rear. That puts the arms about 9ā€ back from the front of the rear windows. I am pretty sure that will be right under the hatch.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1700257722869

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
After doing more research on this, I am now concerned the TopLift Pro will not work on the HE. I did not realize how large the hardware is that locks the gunnerā€™s hatch. The arms of the TopLift are 31ā€ apart, at center. Further, they ā€œswing outā€ from inside the mechanism to extend fully open. And that step only occurs after the mechanism in the rear is fully up against the roof. The reason for that is the arms need to clear the top of the rear roll bar as they swing open. It is a pretty tight squeeze to slide the arms open between the top of the roll bar and the top of the roof. If any hardware is in the way it is going to hit. One option may be to take the hardware off. Issue then could be the hatch will be just resting there loose; and the front of the arms extend 25ā€ forward from the mechanism in the rear. That puts the arms about 9ā€ back from the front of the rear windows. I am pretty sure that will be right under the hatch.
Yeah. That's what I was afraid of. I guess we will have to wait for you to test it out.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I came across this with a dealer markup of only $2,500. Bought it intending to flip it and make a bunch of money. At this point, I donā€™t think I can sell her. Love love love my Heritage. A day rarely goes by I donā€™t get a compliment on her.

Youā€™ve made the Right Choice my friend!!!

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah. That's what I was afraid of. I guess we will have to wait for you to test it out.
I emailed them a few weeks ago and they were not confident that the lift would work based on the pics.
Sponsored