Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How's that? There's all kind of posts of 3/27 order holders getting scheduled this week? One guy even ordered on Wednesday and got his scheduled email Thursday! Seems like production is going just fine except for the Heritage plus they stopped ordering for Base and Everglades so there are less trims to build, not any new ones.
Lots of people still waiting from before they even revealed the heritage. Glad mine was built before that. Others aren't so lucky.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lots of people still waiting from before they even revealed the heritage. Glad mine was built before that. Others aren't so lucky.
Yes, I'm one of them and I'm still waiting. Do you think we somehow jumped line or get priority? I 99d myself waiting for the white mod top, meaning I had a reservation and an order just like you did. Once the Heritage came out I stepped back in the allocation line and waited again.

There's nothing on a Heritage that holds back anyone else's order anymore than if it was a Wildtrack or Badlands, if they don't have the part they don't stop the line and wait, you just don't get built.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, I'm one of them and I'm still waiting. Do you think we somehow jumped line or get priority? I 99d myself waiting for the white mod top, meaning I had a reservation and an order just like you did. Once the Heritage came out I stepped back in the allocation line and waited again.

There's nothing on a Heritage that holds back anyone else's order anymore than if it was a Wildtrack or Badlands, if they don't have the part they don't stop the line and wait, you just don't get built.
I'm fully aware they don't stop the line. They are obviously doing something different with the tops. I'm not in complete understanding of the logistics but I would have to say the Heritage is in fact going to occupy real estate within the plant with the white tops, wheels and interior. All the things that make the Heritage a Heritage. That said, the mod top was announced in 2020 and instead of building that, we are building Heritages. I don't blame you for 99ing but, yeah.....should the Heritage be built prior to the mod top? I'm not coming at you or anyone else ordering a Heritage. This is just Ford decision making that I can't comprehend. They keep making announcements and promises that they can't uphold.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meanwhile other order holders suffer because the new trims are cutting in production line
That's a dumb and off topic argument. All current scheduled HE:s are former res holders. If the HE's weren't getting built then those res holders would be in line with a different build. Nobody is "suffering" because HE's are getting built and my day3 res certainly didn't cut any line.

If the HE's upset and trigger you so much, I dunno, maybe stay out of the thread dedicated to them. Just a thought.

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Agree 100% I may not be an original reservation holder but I waited through the whole 22 order year and then switched to a Heritage. Based on my dealer allocation and where I was in line I would have gotten a build date either way. No line jumping here.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a dumb and off topic argument. All current scheduled HE:s are former res holders. If the HE's weren't getting built then those res holders would be in line with a different build. Nobody is "suffering" because HE's are getting built and my day3 res certainly didn't cut any line.

If the HE's upset and trigger you so much, I dunno, maybe stay out of the thread dedicated to them. Just a thought.
Talk about trigger....maybe don't read my words in such a harsh tone. I'm not upset or triggered. You can read my discussion further down and you may or may not get my point.

Sponsored

mjjnuge

Heritage
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@mjjnuge Did your Heritage arrive on Saturday as you were expecting?
Sadly, no. When the day came and I didn't get a shipping email, I called. They again said it shows 4/5-4/11. Just called again and they said it's still 4/5-4/11 but they expect that will be revised since it doesn't show it shipped yet. All the excitement, and then a big let down. Maybe I get lucky and it'll be on the way soon.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sadly, no. When the day came and I didn't get a shipping email, I called. They again said it shows 4/5-4/11. Just called again and they said it's still 4/5-4/11 but they expect that will be revised since it doesn't show it shipped yet. All the excitement, and then a big let down. Maybe I get lucky and it'll be on the way soon.
Sorry to hear that, hopefully soon! We are all living vicariously through you in regards to someone actually taking delivery of an HE 😂

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wonder if they're all on stop ship or something like that based on what @Notawrangler put out last week with the paint chipping issues. I hope not all are affected and that it shows up soon but make sure you do a good inspection of the top and all the other issues our Bronco's are known for!