First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Not saying it couldn't happen but I'd be surprised if we got washout flooring as it is only accompanied by vinyl seats and with the plaid cloth seats being one key features of the HE Id guess they keep the carpet in there.
You may be right I wouldn't be surprised either way. The theory is since it's based on the Big Bend it could get the rubber floors too, but as you said the Big Bend is getting the MGV seats.
Sponsored

Brian Koke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My date is also blank now. Hopefully I’m getting pushed up and not back again.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Who would have thought we'd be nearing a hundred pages on this thread and none of us would have our Bronco yet?

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine is now blank as well. Might get moved to next week. Might get bumped into August. Who knows?

oldcanoe

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'76 Triumph TR6, 2010 Honda Pilot, '76 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Slipped a week, from week of June 19 to June 26.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 2023.06.01

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No changes to my date yet, front door has been blank for awhile and last update was 4/27; back door still showing 7/10. Honestly with it already June now and production supposedly starting Monday with ready to ship on the 21st I'm fine with 7/10 if it doesn't slide to the right anymore, at least I'll get the sub-woofer, for what it's worth.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You may be right I wouldn't be surprised either way. The theory is since it's based on the Big Bend it could get the rubber floors too, but as you said the Big Bend is getting the MGV seats.
Plus, the floor liners are different between rubber floors and carpeted floors. I assume they have already made the liners since they they are special for the Heritage. Not to say they couldn’t be scrapped, but why.

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if this has been answered, have any 3/27 new orders for the Heritage been scheduled?

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No changes to my date yet, front door has been blank for awhile and last update was 4/27; back door still showing 7/10. Honestly with it already June now and production supposedly starting Monday with ready to ship on the 21st I'm fine with 7/10 if it doesn't slide to the right anymore, at least I'll get the sub-woofer, for what it's worth.
It's worth more than the $250 credit we're getting. Maybe I shouldn't say that till I hear it.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it's not good. I would have rather had the $250
I'd rather have the handy little compartment in the back, but it looks like they got rid of that feature permanently. 😥

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Same here. Last update 4/27 and blank. Back door sticking at 7/10. I would love for the 7/10 to stick so I get the subwoofer, but I don't want to get pushed out any further.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

After sitting in the 6/5 build week for 3 weeks and then getting pushed back to the 6/26 last week, I'm going to be pretty upset if I end up with getting built in the last week of Job1 and missing out on the subwoofer. Even if it isn't great, it's better than nothing (& better than fake components to fill the void)

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My email from Gavin this morning after seeing this thread:

Ford has looked at your Bronco order but has not selected a build date for it just yet however I'm thinking they will soon! Cause you are the lowest priority number for our Heritage Broncos so yours should be the one they select first!

Gavin A.
Internet Sales Manager

We can hope! I will take my bourbon shot after working hours and probably more than 1! I am off to see daughter at school a UArk. First time taking any EV past 150 miles. Wish me luck!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My email from Gavin this morning after seeing this thread:

Ford has looked at your Bronco order but has not selected a build date for it just yet however I'm thinking they will soon! Cause you are the lowest priority number for our Heritage Broncos so yours should be the one they select first!

Gavin A.
Internet Sales Manager

We can hope! I will take my bourbon shot after working hours and probably more than 1! I am off to see daughter at school a UArk. First time taking any EV past 150 miles. Wish me luck!
Heritages so far have only been scheduled when it's a "specialty" week. Just monitor the threads on Monday/Tuesday and see whoever releases the information for the coming week first, worrying before that is pointless.
Sponsored