Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is where your confusing me at least. I have an email that says scheduled for 8/28. So that would be my date. You keep saying it wont say anything until you have a date. I have a date. why would my tracker say nothing?
Sorry to be confusing. You were given a "week". The weeks start on Monday at Ford so you are scheduled to be built the "week" of August 28th. At some point, they will narrow it down to a "Day" that "week". This is when it typically will show scheduled. Unfortunately, they still call this a "week". Days, weeks, months, and years are all very common terms when describing ordering a Bronco.

I reserved mine in October of 2020. My reservation was converted to an order in January of 2021. I had to re-order in November of 2021 for a 2022 model. The same was true in October of 2022. I now have day and a week to be built after waiting months and years!

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What does this mean exactly?
ā€œFront door trackerā€œ also sometimes referred to as the ā€œpizza trackerā€ due to the pizza looking clock on the page is accessed through the link Ford sends you when they schedule your vehicle and assign your VIN.
ā€œback doorā€œ tracker is only accessible through a link sent to older reservation order holders that have a reservation number.
since you have a newer order, you may only have access to the ā€œfront door trackerā€œ
Refer to this thread for more information:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/posts/809096/bookmark

Excerpts from that post:

Here are some good linksā€¦

Required Reading: Bronco Build Process - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/

To the Ford site to check on status
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

To view your Window Sticker, add your VIN at the end
https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

To the Ford site that populates your Modules being turned on (this lets you know itā€™s actually built at the factory
https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

And lastly to see if itā€™s scheduled on the Convoy (Truck not Rail) to your Dealer!
https://palsapp.com

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How do you access your window sticker?
It will also show up as available on the front door tracker. Normally a week or so before your scheduled build day.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1687542654665

CGentry

Heritage
First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@BigFootie Ok this makes more sense. What sucks for my order is we are original reservation holders back from 2020. In late 2021 our dealer decided to hijack our reservation number and placed an order while we had been waiting the whole time for a white top option. We noticed something funny, contacted the dealer and they said everything was fine we still had our reservation. Then suddenly we had a vin for a bronco we never ordered. Ford has fixed it allowing us to order and what not. Super grateful for the person helping us, but our reservation info just leads us back to the 22 bronco the dealer ordered. We only have the front door tracker to follow. šŸ˜ž if I understand correctly Laudra is in a similar situation as me.

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It will also show up as available on the front door tracker. Normally a week or so before your scheduled build day.

Mine showed the day after it went into production

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

see yours says scheduled week of 7/19/2023 so mine should say scheduled week of August 21, 2023

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

In my experience, they assign the weeks on Thursdays and the day on Fridays.
So it should populate sometime later today or tomorrow if you get a specific build date assigned within your build week.

Also, applies to when your build date changes, and if it changes weeks, either forward or backward, you will receive an email on the following Tuesday with your new build week.

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So it should populate sometime later today or tomorrow if you get a specific build date assigned within your build week.

Also, applies to when your build date changes, and if it changes weeks, either forward or backward, you will receive an email on the following Tuesday with your new build week.
Nice thank you for that explanation. šŸ‘

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

So if I were to get a new build week that would most likely come on a Tuesday. Good stuff ty so much I've learned so much more from this forum then my dealership. But the regional representative is aces he's great.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

WOOHOOO! :D
I wasn't sure that this day would actually ever get here.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1687552166960