William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sorry I can't help you I haven't taken delivery I got bumped to Oct. Also, I'm getting a 2 door so it probably will be different from a 4 door. Wish I could help you out.
Sorry man, was thinking @LB8 that was delivered but good now. We need to start seeing some standard doors!
Sponsored

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

“Steak and potatoes may feed my body, but a Bronco feeds my soul…”
- John Bronco

For those who have yet to watch this… I just learned of it 🤣

Last edited:

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So I have been emailing my dealer trying to get my price protection and private offer applied prior to my Bronco arriving. Ford marketing said it would arrive between 8/12-18. He calls me today to say he called Ford and they said no COVP was done and resubmit. He said he hopes the rebates show tomorrow. And by the way your bronco arrived last night! What?!

So I had to sneak into the holding lot and go see it! Here she is!

IMG_0094.jpeg

IMG_0093.jpeg

IMG_0089.jpeg

IMG_0086.jpeg

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The glass bag is $189 and the gunners hatch is $129; ordered them thru Levittown Ford cheaper but you pay for shipping. Right now you can get 20% off at Ford Accessories and have shipped to your dealer for free pickup or have it shipped.

Gunners hatch - VM2DZ-54502H07-F ($129)
2 door glass bag - VP2DZ-54502H07-A ($189)
4 door glass bag - VP2DZ-54502H07-B ($229)

Someone earlier said the 2 and 4 door bags were flipped for part number but my bag looks pretty long and the instructions show for a 2 door. Anyone have the exact dimensions on the 2 door top side glass and I'll verify it fits or not.

Edit - I measured my bag and it's correct for the 2 door with the part number above.
The cheapest I found for the 2 door window bag was $139 w/$12 shipping at FordPartsPros.com

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I know build dates move around a lot so I am not banking on any date until the keys are in my hand. But, my build week just got pulled closer (now 8/14). In spite of my better judgement, I'm starting to believe my Bronco is going to happen soon.

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Days! Came in this morning. Signed at 1:30 this afternoon. A-plan, price protection and $3425 CERTIFICATE APPLIED. SEYMOUR FORD IN JACKSON MICHIGAN IS AWSOME. Current time 3:45, getting the front 2 windows tinted.

IMG_5676.jpg

712241048.jpg

IMG_6073.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg
This is the best news I’ve heard and so happy for you!
My salesman with Bob Utter Ford called me today and told me there is no price protection on the heritage edition. I originally had a Wildtrack reservation on 11/20 and then switch to the HE when it was available. They are claiming that Ford told them that since I change to an HE in 2022 that I forfeited my price protection. Mine is expected to arrive second week of August so hopefully it will get straightened out by then. When I called Ford marketing, there was no certificate number for my Bronco yet and they will be reaching out to my dealership. I don’t know exactly who my sales manager talked to from Ford, but there seems to be a lot of miscommunication/confusion going on between Ford and my Dealership.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This is the best news I’ve heard and so happy for you!
My salesman with Bob Utter Ford called me today and told me there is no price protection on the heritage edition. I originally had a Wildtrack reservation on 11/20 and then switch to the HE when it was available. They are claiming that Ford told them that since I change to an HE in 2022 that I forfeited my price protection. Mine is expected to arrive second week of August so hopefully it will get straightened out by then. When I called Ford marketing, there was no certificate number for my Bronco yet and they will be reaching out to my dealership. I don’t know exactly who my sales manager talked to from Ford, but there seems to be a lot of miscommunication/confusion going somewhere between Ford and my Dealership.
They're wrong, we know they're wrong, Ford even knows they're wrong. Try to speak to the sales or general manager, somewhere on the '23 price thread is the program number and it's also still listed on the Ford site that standard HEs are covered.

Sponsored

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

7/28 update. All the green has disappeared. Is this good or bad. Still says built on 7/24.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 46F601A0-D529-4803-A7D6-F7BC53402D5A
totally normal. Had the exact experience with mine

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks. Just hoping for the shipped dot to fill. Or sounds like I need to contact the dealer?

Here is what my experience looked like (see below). basically what i would do is either ask your dealer if they can give you a rail car number or ask Ford Chat (what I did). Then from there, dont use the ford tracker. Just track it via the rail car #

• 7/7 Ford Tracker: Showed Built
  • 7/10 Ford Tracker: Showed Built, but rolled back to order confirmed status
  • 7/12 Ford Chat gave me rail car # (Ford Tracker site showed built, but still showed order confirmed). I called CSX. Found out it was sitting at New Boston Michigan Rail Yard. Automated system said no ETA as july 11th 10:37PM

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here is what my experience looked like (see below). basically what i would do is either ask your dealer if they can give you a rail car number or ask Ford Chat (what I did). Then from there, dont use the ford tracker. Just track it via the rail car #

• 7/7 Ford Tracker: Showed Built
  • 7/10 Ford Tracker: Showed Built, but rolled back to order confirmed status
  • 7/12 Ford Chat gave me rail car # (Ford Tracker site showed built, but still showed order confirmed). I called CSX. Found out it was sitting at New Boston Michigan Rail Yard. Automated system said no ETA as july 11th 10:37PM
Awesome. Thanks for the info. Will reach out to them. Guessing they could give me convoy info just as well since it’s going that way. Not sure how to track convoy but will get there eventually.
Sponsored