John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dealer finally stepped up and made some calls!!! HE will be delivered tomorrow if not today!!! Next need to get the PO to submit to my bank for the checkā€¦ šŸ„¹ HappyHappy JoyJoy

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dealer finally stepped up and made some calls!!! HE will be delivered tomorrow if not today!!! Next need to get the PO to submit to my bank for the checkā€¦ šŸ„¹ HappyHappy JoyJoy
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! Congratulations.... and pics please. not until latter though.... Embrace your HE first.

Clintp884

Heritage
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I also contacted the Ford corporate office, and the lady told me that none of those program codes are for the heritage edition.
Now iā€™m kicking myself thinking I shouldā€™ve kept my original Wildtrack LUX model, and I wouldā€™ve got price protection and couldā€™ve used that savings towards a white roof and a white grill and wheels. Hopefully someone will figure something out soon.
The contact I made in the executive office helped me get my PO certificate number! My reservation was for a 2-door base, and my PO is for $2,845! Not sure how they came up with that number but I am thrilled to get it! So keep trying and be persistent.

Last edited:

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think we need a separate thread for Heritage Edition tributes. This is kind of like Factory Five owners posting on a Shelby Cobra forum.

Jason
Post #1 in this thread says it's for factory Heritage and custom builds. I like our Heritage family.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The contact I made in the executive office helped me get my PO certificate number! My reservation was for a 2-door base, and my PO is for $2,845! Not sure how they came up with that number but I am thrilled to get it! So keep trying and be persistent. PM me if you want the email of my contact.
The chart shows $2,845 is for 2dr Base with order placed on or after 3/20/21ā€¦

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...el-year-bronco-transition-private-offer-faqs/

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The contact I made in the executive office helped me get my PO certificate number! My reservation was for a 2-door base, and my PO is for $2,845! Not sure how they came up with that number but I am thrilled to get it! So keep trying and be persistent. PM me if you want the email of my contact.
Maybe they can tell us whatā€™s going on with our Broncoā€™s that weā€™re built two weeks ago and still donā€™t show ā€œbuiltā€. I thought maybe it was hail but people built on the 21st have the same issue!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Clintp884

Heritage
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, I picked my Service Advisor today, Knowledge guyā€¦ Very small Dealer so called to learn how much they know of the Manual tranny issueā€¦ says the do have a skilled Trans mechanic. Theyā€™ve had 1 Manual come in for the rock tumbler noise. Couldnā€™t get parts for the TSB so replaced the Transā€¦ that eventually got noisy too so Owner did a lemon law buy backā€¦ but we all are getting the AB tranny so all good, right??? šŸ™ƒ

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, I picked my Service Advisor today, Knowledge guyā€¦ Very small Dealer so called to learn how much they know of the Manual tranny issueā€¦ says the do have a skilled Trans mechanic. Theyā€™ve had 1 Manual come in for the rock tumbler noise. Couldnā€™t get parts for the TSB so replaced the Transā€¦ that eventually got noisy too so Owner did a lemon law buy backā€¦ but we all are getting the AB tranny so all good, right??? šŸ™ƒ
Yes, we should be good, one benefit of being pushed around for so long!

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So if I reserved in July 2020, and never converted into an order until October 2022, that would be the wrong amount?
Your dealer likely put in a ā€˜99ā€™ order in ā€˜21. without your knowledge. I got an email from my dealer on 3/19/21 telling me they had to enter a no action order by EOD and did it for a Base 2drā€¦glad he did, well will be glad once he figures out how to get the Certificate issued!!!

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The contact I made in the executive office helped me get my PO certificate number! My reservation was for a 2-door base, and my PO is for $2,845! Not sure how they came up with that number but I am thrilled to get it! So keep trying and be persistent.
I called ford hq again and got someone different to generate me a Private Offer Certificate but he cautioned me that it might not work when the dealership enters it into their system.

He also gave me the number to call for Price Protection and the lady told me that my HE qualifies for Price Level 315. She said the dealer should know what that means.

Price Protection #: 888-207-1248 option 3,2
PP Price level 315 discount. This number is really for the dealerships but she helped me anyways.

So I guess the next step is to see if the certificate number works? My salesman Adam at BU Ford has not been helpful at all thru this process and told me a few days ago that there is no price protection for any HEā€™s. Either he was just misinformed or he just doesnā€™t want to go through the extra effort.

When is your HE expected to arrive? Mine is between Aug 12-18.

Clintp884

Heritage
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I called ford hq again and got someone different to generate me a Private Offer Certificate but he cautioned me that it might not work when the dealership enters it into their system.

He also gave me the number to call for Price Protection and the lady told me that my HE qualifies for Price Level 315. She said the dealer should know what that means.

Price Protection #: 888-207-1248 option 3,2
PP Price level 315 discount. This number is really for the dealerships but she helped me anyways.

So I guess the next step is to see if the certificate number works? My salesman Adam at BU Ford has not been helpful at all thru this process and told me a few days ago that there is no price protection for any HEā€™s. Either he was just misinformed or he just doesnā€™t want to go through the extra effort.

When is your HE expected to arrive? Mine is between Aug 12-18.
As difficult as all of this has been, I am cautiously optimistic that the certificate will work. It seems like that price level is on the DORA that the dealership should have sent you to sign? I think my price level was 315 as well.

Ivan at BU Ford said there was no price protection for HEā€™s. He also said that my HE and one he ordered for himself are the only two HEā€™s the dealership ordered and that he doesnā€™t even get price protection as an employee of a dealership, for what thatā€™s worth. So he is pretty misinformed it sounds like. I kept hounding him about the PO and PP and he said he was going to talk to Art Starr, the ops manager, to look into it. Crickets ever since. It kinda sounds to me like the dealer has decided they dont want to mess with PP for anyone.

I ordered mine in October, current build date 8/14. So you are way ahead of me! Iā€™m curious to see how this goes for you. Maybe there is strength in numbers hereLetā€™s stay in touch!
Sponsored

Last edited: