Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

7/19 my HE 2dr Manual was Built, still says in Production. Still has delivery dates 7/14-20th. It’s sitting clean at the plant from what I can tell. No updates no reason why it’s sitting. What’s your take on this? Anyone else's Bronco with mine? Any ideas?🐴
Mine blended on the 7/18 and didn’t move to built until this past Monday (8/14). Several others that are longer. My guess is it’s missing something.
Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine blended on the 7/18 and didn’t move to built until this past Monday (8/14). Several others that are longer. My guess is it’s missing something.
Couldn’t tell you. Ford said it was Clean but who really knows🐴

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who was you salesperson?

@Zach@Granger @Granger Ford can you please speak to this issue with the standard Heritage's and whatever problem there is with getting the private offer applied. A few dealers have been successful in getting it applied where others are sending a check afterwards to their customers but this is the first case I've read where a dealer has flat out said the standard Heritage's are not eligible which goes against everything Ford put out when we switched our orders for these.

Thank you and I know we all appreciate you looking into this as there's multiple Granger customers in this thread waiting for theirs to show up and waiting for the answer.
Let me follow up on this and look into it.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford paused all the 2024 2DR Heritage and Heritage Limited orders until they fulfill the outstanding 2023 2DR Heritage orders.
Wow! Was this a "my dealer said" or something from Ford? if so then it's finally a common sense move, way to go @Ford Motor Company only 2 days after the order banks officially opened but movement is movement.

Also @Ford Motor Company, I am available to become the next Bronco Brand Manager, Head Problem Solver or whatever is needed to pull your head out of your a$$ to try and resolve this circus that you've created with the Heritage! Contact me for salary and benefit requirements.

Sponsored

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford paused all the 2024 2DR Heritage and Heritage Limited orders until they fulfill the outstanding 2023 2DR Heritage orders.
But can they fulfill all the current orders before the my24 needs to start being built?!?!?? Smells like some 23 orders(prob the march 27th orders) will roll to my24????

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Wow! Was this a "my dealer said" or something from Ford? if so then it's finally a common sense move, way to go @Ford Motor Company only 2 days after the order banks officially opened but movement is movement.

Also @Ford Motor Company, I am available to become the next Bronco Brand Manager, Head Problem Solver or whatever is needed to pull your head out of your a$$ to try and resolve this circus that you've created with the Heritage! Contact me for salary and benefit requirements.
It’s from Ford - my dealer forwarded me the email they got from the “Bronco Team”

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well a very nice Granger employee called me. FORD strikes again. Now they state my reorder was too early. Private Offer on Heritage only allowed after 10/21 from a document dated Aug 15 (last week). I placed order when 2023 banks opened as instructed by Ford. FFS. Will be calling Ford but who knows where will go. Guess they really want us to be a Jeep family.

Those who have the details, remind me when 2023 order opened and closed.

Granger has and will continue to be great. Easy to tell he was at wits end as well.

So hope you guys/gals ordered after Oct 21 .

Brian Koke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
7/19 my HE 2dr Manual was Built, still says in Production. Still has delivery dates 7/14-20th. It’s sitting clean at the plant from what I can tell. No updates no reason why it’s sitting. What’s your take on this? Anyone else's Bronco with mine? Any ideas?🐴
Same 7/13

Sponsored

Kessler2010

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s from Ford - my dealer forwarded me the email they got from the “Bronco Team”
What happens if they can't get all those orders completed in 23? Will they go.to 24 and not open up ordering till they are complete?

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well a very nice Granger employee called me. FORD strikes again. Now they state my reorder was too early. Private Offer on Heritage only allowed after 10/21 from a document dated Aug 15 (last week). I placed order when 2023 banks opened as instructed by Ford. FFS. Will be calling Ford but who knows where will go. Guess they really want us to be a Jeep family.

Those who have the details, remind me when 2023 order opened and closed.

Granger has and will continue to be great. Easy to tell he was at wits end as well.

So hope you guys/gals ordered after Oct 21 .

I sure hope that's not the case! that just doesn't make sense to me.... I think most of us here that are still waiting ordered before that date!