Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Funny, I just ordered yesterday afternoon and have received multiple emails from Ford. Prepping me for a letdown down the road maybe?
Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Stupid question, what GOAT modes are standard with the Heritage?
all of them with an update from forscan , but if you go to Off-Rodeo, they don't even use them (at least they didn't for us). It was all common sense manual settings. I personally think the only ones you need are sport and economy (and by that I mean sport)

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Standard HE is BB based and Limited is BL based:

Table-1.png
Not sure what the normal, eco and sport modes will do for us manual owners as we will be controlling the shift points.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not sure what the normal, eco and sport modes will do for us manual owners as we will be controlling the shift points.
It'll be how the go pedal feels! Eco will be laggy, sport touchy, and the others will work with whatever buttons you could otherwise push but yep, none will be deciding when we up or down shift.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm not sure what is worse, waiting 3 years for a build date... Or over a month of being in production and waiting for it to register built and shipped.
If Ford has been consistent with anything it's been with the total lack of any communication to the people who they profit off!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm not sure what is worse, waiting 3 years for a build date... Or over a month of being in production and waiting for it to register built and shipped.
In a way this is worse because we should be at the finish line and we just have no idea what is happening.

Sponsored

Jbatey84

Base
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes!!! If you were from back then you should have gotten a private offer and price protection ... several $$$$. Look over this:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2023my-price-protection-flowchart.58270/

60 pages on the subject but follow the flow-chart and see if you got what you should have!
Yeah we got the price protection from n the ordered msrp, vs how it arrived which was 2500, so good there. Talked with my dealer gave them the info from this thread and they said I should have the cert “pay to customer” in a couple days.

fingers crossed, thanks everyone

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any word on why dealers can't submit MY24 orders for the 2dr manuals? Bummed out bros
If I had to guess, and this is a guess, it’s all about allocations. There certainly won’t be enough to go around so in typical fashion, only certain dealers will get the opportunity. Not because it’s “limited “ but because parts are “limited”

soldier989

Base
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base MT / 2021 MX-5 GT / 1966 Ford F10
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any word on why dealers can't submit MY24 orders for the 2dr manuals? Bummed out bros
2 dealers, both get the "starter" error. Couldn't put in an order for a 4 door either (just to check). They could put an order in for a Raptor.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Are they not seeing the PO or is it not letting them apply it? I think it still all boils down to the COVP but Granger should know how to do this or worse case get you a check afterwards. I've already budgeted for the extra money at purchase expecting this but it's ridiculous that people have been getting delivered for over a month now and it's still happening!

@Zach@Granger can you please speak to this? I know a few more of us are coming down the pipeline and I know for one that I don't want to go thru this. Thanks!
William, full agreement, I hope it is a lack of experience of new hire at Granger.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It’s kind of like the 5 6 stages of grief.

When am I going to get scheduled?
When am I going to get built?
When am I going to ship?
When is the truck going to pick it up from the rail yard?
When will the dealer call me to pick it up?
Will I get my PO and PP?
Sponsored