Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Why Ford didn't offer Eruption Green on the Heritage Edition blows my mind. They had a press release stating it was a tribute to the OG Bronco Mallard Green. There it is. Well done.

Grandpamac

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F350 DRW, 2017 Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted to provide an update on my Heritage and my private offer. I picked it up a week ago and it's been a blast to drive. Yesterday my sales manager let me know my private offer was processed and accepted. Should have a check in a couple weeks. The sales manager had to work with his regional rep with several emails to get it through. Took a couple weeks to get it applied.

Price protection should come within 45 days of purchase in a separate check.

We really love the Heritage and have gotten lots of positive comments about Ford getting this one right (even if it is a 4 door). In my last post I mentioned my wife's HPR Badlands that we picked up in May, which was a Grangetober res. The Heritage was actually a first week reservation. They each have a very different vibe. The Mod top on the Heritage is quieter, but just barely, versus the MIC top on the Badlands. They both feel like they will go anywhere. The Heritage cloth seats are just right. The Heritage is definitely a modern vehicle, but it just feels and looks vintage.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230820_153509
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230820_153521
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230819_182907
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230815_180103

The only problem I have had with the Heritage is my wife started talking about how much she liked "my" Bronco on day one. By day two she was calling the Heritage "her" Bronco. As other have stated in this thread Happy wife Happy life. At least I still get to see it on the weekends and at night. :)

Hope you guys waiting for yours get them soon. They are so much fun and once they get to you, you mostly forget the past three years of angst that Ford has put you through.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Our customer isn't showing up. That is the first step, the next will be getting it to be applied to the vin number. This is a mess!
This is the same problem I had. Reservation holder since July 2020. I had no Private Offer certificate this year until I got ahold of some people. Yes I did COVP. Yes I reordered each year on time. The Private Offer certificate was then produced and verified in Smart Vincent by Ford and my dealer. My dealer even received a call that my certificate was now loaded. Jump forward a few months, since it took that long, from VIN to production. My Bronco arrives at my dealer and guess what they couldn't apply it. Back through the process again. The Ford Sales Rep contacted my dealer(unreluctantly) and had me fill out and sign a "Customer Cash Authorization Form" under Program 38644 in the amount of my previous years order. I chose option "A"which the dealer takes it off the bill of sale and they get reimbursed. Option "B" is where Ford sends you the check and dealer doesn't show the offer on the Bill of Sale. I truely hope my dealer got reimbursed because they were amazing. I think @Lewisj41 may have done the same or another Heritage user. I will now wait the 40+ days for Ford to verify my purchase and reimburse my Price Protection (not Private Offer). Im good with that. I will nag my dealer now until I get the Price Protection, because that is a Ford (inflation) problem. That Price Protection, as i understand it, gets paid to my dealer. They then stroke a check to me in that same amount as i understand. I've been on this forum awhile. I hope this helps current and future Bronco holders, but especially long haul future Heritage Bronco order holders. I hope I don't get screwed out of my Price Protection. @Lowcountry Bronco. @Brsox. @BigFootie

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is the same problem I had. Reservation holder since July 2020. I had no Private Offer certificate this year until I got ahold of some people. Yes I did COVP. Yes I reordered each year on time. The Private Offer certificate was then produced and verified in Smart Vincent by Ford and my dealer. My dealer even received a call that my certificate was now loaded. Jump forward a few months, since it took that long, from VIN to production. My Bronco arrives at my dealer and guess what they couldn't apply it. Back through the process again. The Ford Sales Rep contacted my dealer(unreluctantly) and had me fill out and sign a "Customer Cash Authorization Form" under Program 38644 in the amount of my previous years order. I chose option "A"which the dealer takes it off the bill of sale and they get reimbursed. Option "B" is where Ford sends you the check and dealer doesn't show the offer on the Bill of Sale. I truely hope my dealer got reimbursed because they were amazing. I think @Lewisj41 may have done the same or another Heritage user. I will now wait the 40+ days for Ford to verify my purchase and reimburse my Price Protection (not Private Offer). Im good with that. I will nag my dealer now until I get the Price Protection, because that is a Ford (inflation) problem. That Price Protection, as i understand it, gets paid to my dealer. They then stroke a check to me in that same amount as i understand. I've been on this forum awhile. I hope this helps current and future Bronco holders, but especially long haul future Heritage Bronco order holders. I hope I don't get screwed out of my Price Protection. @Lowcountry Bronco. @Brsox. @BigFootie
What a pain for all of us. I assume they think most of us will just give up. Keep up the good fight.

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our customer isn't showing up. That is the first step, the next will be getting it to be applied to the vin number. This is a mess!
Appreciate all of your support. I’m just down the road from you and didn’t realize you guys are so awesome. Granger and you have won my business and word of mouth whenever I’m back in the running for a new vehicle. Since I’m in the same predicament as your customer and take delivery on Friday will appreciate feedback for @Zach@Granger, my fellow other Heritage sufferers on the long 3 year journey, and me.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a comparison. My 4Runner shipped from Japan. Took two weeks to arrive at the port in New Jersey from the other side of the planet. Three days later it was at my dealership in RI. And that was even after having to add port installed options. Ford's logistics are horrendous.
I doubt many people on this forum care about your Toyota from Japan.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hey hey hey!!! Look what I found! Dealership never called but the tracker said it was there. I work the 3-11 shift and the dealership is only 2 miles from my house. Couldn't wait till the morning so I drove the lot after work. And there it was.....after only about 21 months, countless phone calls, emails and dealership visits, agonizing over price protections and private offers, doing research, watching YouTube videos and posting dozens and dozens of comments on the forum. It lives!

IMG_6851.jpeg

IMG_6852.jpeg

IMG_6853.jpeg

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I found it an interesting comparison to what Ford is doing.
For another comparison; Matt Farah ordered his Porsche 718 spyder, it got shipped via boat from Germany. It was on the boat that burnt down with $450 million worth of car inventory. Porsche rebuilt it and shipped it to US before I have even received a VIN. It took 16 MONTHS for him to get his vehicle from GERMANY.

I have been waiting 37 months since reservation, still no VIN.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey hey hey!!! Look what I found! Dealership never called but the tracker said it was there. I work the 3-11 shift and the dealership is only 2 miles from my house. Couldn't wait till the morning so I drove the lot after work. And there it was.....after only about 21 months, countless phone calls, emails and dealership visits, agonizing over price protections and private offers, doing research, watching YouTube videos and posting dozens and dozens of comments on the forum. It lives!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6853

Looks great even at night, bet it made you feel good seeing they tagged it sold! Hopefully you got some sleep last night and they can get it out the door early to take it into work to show it off!
Sponsored