Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am right there with you. Scheduled email on 3/2 for 4/24 but bounced to 9/18 on Sunday. Almost identical build except for tow. Granger order so penalty allocations drove my scheduling as well. Increasingly pessimistic that it will be build in 2023. One more bump of build week and I’m done. I WILL NOT reorder in 2024. No private offer + price protection means no Bronco for me. Already looking at other options now.
Most likely the same for me. I held on to this order even though I received my other Bronco and we changed this one for my wife. If I don't get the price protection and PO I'm out too.
Sponsored

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

White white or white black??? 😜

Ford just needs to contact Fifteen 52 and throw some zero offset Analogs on there!

Honestly, all the vendors that ford has selected for the Bronco need to have their business shut. I like Fifteen52 so I don't want that wished apon them

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
After following this thread for a while, I signed up so I could post my data point. I first reserved an Outer Banks in June 2021 because my then fiancé’s family are huge bronco fans and I thought that would be a cool surprise one day. I sat on it until October 2022 when Ford told me that I needed to place an order or lose my spot. I told my now wife that I had made a reservation, and we decided to go through with an order, but to switch to the Heritage for the white top and the throwback looks.

Order placed on 10/29/2022, it entered on 11/1/2022 and confirmed 11/7/2022–Two Door, Automatic, Race Red, with the big engine.

My build weeks have been:

4/24, 5/1, 5/15, 5/29, 6/19, 7/10, 7/24, 8/14, 9/11, 9/18

For the most part I’ve been taking the attitude that when it comes, it comes—nothing to be excited or bummed out until that happens. But when we got a week away from our build date in July only for it to be rescheduled, that was a bummer. We have a VIN, which as I understand it makes it likely we’ll get a build this MY but we’ll see. It would be nice to have the larger screen, but I really do want to have the first MY that the heritage was available.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My heritage was held up for about a month after my blend date, before it was shipped. The manufacturer's stickers were still on the back of the rear seats when I got it. Maybe mine was eating for the rear seats that Ford, supposedly, ran out of?

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Drove the Bronco to work today. 2 door, 2.3 manual. I drove it easy, stayed off the boost. 23 mile ride and I stayed around 65-70. Had the air conditioning on. Averaged 22.5mpg. According to the Bronco of course. If it's accurate, not bad for a brand new engine, riding on 35's. Still running on the fuel from the dealer so I don't know if it's regular or premium.

Sponsored

capn00

Heritage
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2018 GX460
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Great news! Hope it works for everyone now (and I hope my check gets here soon since my cert wasn’t applied till after delivery).
Received my check today. Very nice "bonus" after I had essentially assumed I would not receive the money when signing the paperwork.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Drove the Bronco to work today. 2 door, 2.3 manual. I drove it easy, stayed off the boost. 23 mile ride and I stayed around 65-70. Had the air conditioning on. Averaged 22.5mpg. According to the Bronco of course. If it's accurate, not bad for a brand new engine, riding on 35's. Still running on the fuel from the dealer so I don't know if it's regular or premium.
Low grade for sure. No way they would put in high test when it isn’t called for.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Low grade for sure. No way they would put in high test when it isn’t called for.
You're probably right. I'm gonna run it down and fill it with premium and see if I can notice a difference. Supposed to be a difference of 25hp and 10 lb ft on premium. Not sure if that will be noticeable or effect mpg.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Lowcountry Bronco Sorry, I don’t see any information on which one is limited, or what the 641 number is. My sales/order information is pretty limited.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I a record holder? I received my initial "Scheduled to Build" email on 3/2/23. I have since received 13 date change emails. Has anyone else received more? They always seem to come on Tuesday. The last several have bounced back and forth for a date of 9/4 and 9/11. I just logged on to check the status and it is showing 9/18 now! :( So I assume I'll receive email number 14 tomorrow...
You got me beat. I maxed out at 10 build week changes.

3/27-->4/10-->4/3-->4/17-->5/8 -->5/15-->5/29-->6/5-->6/29-->7/10-->

Blend of 7/13-->built 8/16-->shipped 8/17-->delivered.......

Sponsored

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I feel your pain, for all of you still waiting for your Heritage. I feel very lucky to have received mine. I used a small dealership and I believe I was their first Heritage order when I switched over in Sept of 22. They put me at a priority code 10 when I switched. I was a priority code 19 on my previous 2022 outer banks order that was never built. My salesman said it's the only one they've seen and they don't have any others coming any time soon. With delayed scheduling and production on the 2 doors for 2023 and not taking 2 door orders for 2024, a two door Heritage will be a rare beast. Hang in there. I waited 21 months from my original order it I know there are others that have been waiting longer than that.

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I feel your pain, for all of you still waiting for your Heritage. I feel very lucky to have received mine. I used a small dealership and I believe I was their first Heritage order when I switched over in Sept of 22. They put me at a priority code 10 when I switched. I was a priority code 19 on my previous 2022 outer banks order that was never built. My salesman said it's the only one they've seen and they don't have any others coming any time soon. With delayed scheduling and production on the 2 doors for 2023 and not taking 2 door orders for 2024, a two door Heritage will be a rare beast. Hang in there. I waited 21 months from my original order it I know there are others that have been waiting longer than that.
I got beyond lucky to find an order that someone backed out on and the dealer sold it to me at MSRP. Same story about the dealer though. Super small town, population 2400ish, and not sure how they have a ford dealership. Kinda interesting that some of the first ones went to small dealers.
Totally agree that a 2 door heritage is a rare one, even more so with a manual. How soon til we see one on the resale market???

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I got beyond lucky to find an order that someone backed out on and the dealer sold it to me at MSRP. Same story about the dealer though. Super small town, population 2400ish, and not sure how they have a ford dealership. Kinda interesting that some of the first ones went to small dealers.
Totally agree that a 2 door heritage is a rare one, even more so with a manual. How soon til we see one on the resale market???
Similar here, small dealer but in a populous area, my 4dr HE was their only HE order and originally picked for 3/20 prod…the only HE I’ve seen in Northern DE so far(other than at AutoPort). I’ll bet @gibs144 will have the only 2dr HE/HLE around these parts for quite a while…

Last edited:

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
First impressions: the engine, manual transmission, clutch, and steering are more like a car than a truck. It is easy to drive. The ride is a little wallowy and a little bumpy. The chassis feels solid, better than I remembered on the test drive. The radio and road noise are both better than I expected. Wireless apple car play is cool. All the modern electronics are a little annoying and will take some getting used to. It doesn’t feel as big or unwieldy as a Silverado, but you do sit up very high and have good visibility. The tires look huge and beefy and it definitely has presence. I’m looking forward to driving it more and getting more familiar with it.

Jason

IMG_4377.jpeg
Sponsored