First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Buick Enclave, 2014 Chevy Silverado, 2009 Cor
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Both the IAG and Mabett mud flaps work with the Heritages, there's pics in this thread. As for the removable steps, if you ordered those then they replace the running boards at the factory. If you're wanting to go with something like the OEM option you can order them from Ford or you could get a set of the factory rock rails and add an after-market step.
Thanks for the info - will try and find links for the links to the mid flaps suggested. Won’t know till I get the Bronco whether my wife can get in/out with just running boards.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the info - will try and find links for the links to the mid flaps suggested. Won’t know till I get the Bronco whether my wife can get in/out with just running boards.
Both IAG and Mabetts are on Amazon but both fit and look as good as mud flaps can look. As for the steps, I believe the running boards are about as low of a step you're going to get unless you go with the retractable aftermarket ones.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
For those of you that have your Heritage, could you please give me the dimensions of the Sasquatch on the driver's rear fender? I am having a 101st decal made for the other side and would like it to be around the same dimensions.
About 2 1/4" wide and 2 3/4" tall

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This might help, all Heritages have Sasquatch and running boards unless you go with the removable hoop steps which I don't know the measurements for.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 2021 Bronco 2 Door Sasquatch Step In Height Running Boards

Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yes sir, 1/327 and 4/6 in Berlin. Kept my jump status and pay though..

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Would you mind sharing which trucking broker you used and how the experience was? I am going to be shipping my heritage cross country and still deciding on who do use and between open and closed transport.
I used SGT Auto Transport. I did a quote through a bunch of different broker websites: SGT, Montway, Bears Transport and Goliath were the main ones we debated among.

We negotiated about $80 off their quoted price and read through all the reviews and felt comfortable using them. It seems the trickiest part is the broker finding a driver. They have 3-5 business days from the first available pickup date. Our first available day was Wednesday and they found someone to grab it on Friday.

It made it down here in four days, so a pretty quick delivery once they picked it up. The cost was $1,265 for the 1,700 mile delivery. Uncovered transport and no issues. Was on a truck with Range Rovers, Mercedes and Audis, so I must have gotten a good driver.

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you gotten a built or shipped email yet? My blend date was 7/13. Finally got the built email on Wednesday (8/16) and a shipped email yesterday (8/17). Backdoor shows an early arrival date of 9/7.
Did you get your Bronco yet? My order is showing delivery by 9/13 this month.

IMG_3345.png

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picking it up on Saturday
Congrats. If you don’t mind to take a look around and see if mine is there. I’ve had zero communication with my salesman Adam.
Did you get the PO and PP and Texas Buyers discount all squared away?
Sponsored