ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I may be done with this 💩 show Ford is conducting! I have had 14 build date changes with the last date being on 9/18, which would be less than 2 weeks from today. So I login to see if there where any changes and see this.
Screenshot_20230906_221620_Chrome.jpg

The date is now 10/30, 7 weeks from now. So that will be 6 weeks after the UAW contract ends so they most likely will be striking.
I’m in the same boat. I am now wondering if I will have this thing by Christmas.

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Got my protected pricing and certs. -$4895.00! $49,430 Sale Price!!! I will take it. No real fees. Having front windows tinted and LoJack, which I always do - I like tracking in my app. I can let the dealer make $650. Texas Tax and fees put me at $54,011.94 out the door. They tracked it in shipping and looks to be Sept 25 to Oct 1st, as of now. Fingers Crossed.

Edit!! Just shows as shipped this morning! Hopefully the rail cars keep rolling and it gets loaded!

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
awesome news!!! congratulations!
Funny thing is it’s been several hours since I got the email and when I try the tracker just to double check my build specs are right it comes back as saying the VIN is invalid 😂🤣

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Funny thing is it’s been several hours since I got the email and when I try the tracker just to double check my build specs are right it comes back as saying the VIN is invalid 😂🤣
I think its just a quirk in the tracking software, it seems to be always behind. I would not worry too much.
I have not been scheduled yet, though I was hoping to. But whether I get a '23 or a '24, I am OK either way, "que sera sera".

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi y'all. My 2 door red heritage was built a few days ago. I was on the Bronco waiting list since they started one, like 3 years ago!
Welcome, Heritage's are bringing everyone out! Why did you wait so long to check in?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Got my protected pricing and certs. -$4895.00! $49,430 Sale Price!!! I will take it. No real fees. Having front windows tinted and LoJack, which I always do - I like tracking in my app. I can let the dealer make $650. Texas Tax and fees put me at $54,011.94 out the door. They tracked it in shipping and looks to be Sept 25 to Oct 1st, as of now. Fingers Crossed.

Edit!! Just shows as shipped this morning! Hopefully the rail cars keep rolling and it gets loaded!
Did you get a rail car number? I tracked mine all the way to Omaha then it was trucked the rest of the way.

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Did you get a rail car number? I tracked mine all the way to Omaha then it was trucked the rest of the way.
Not yet. Salesman is on vacation. Sales manager did my write up. Salesman will grab it for me Monday. He has taken good care of me. Sales manager not as helpful :)

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Not yet. Salesman is on vacation. Sales manager did my write up. Salesman will grab it for me Monday. He has taken good care of me. Sales manager not as helpful :)
Call or go on Ford customer service chat, they'll give it to you. Once you get that there's a thread that'll give you the phone number to the rail carrier and the steps to track the rail car.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tip: use the keypad to enter your railway car prefix and number. Ie: TTGX was 81 81 41 92. Way less stressful compared to saying it 100 times!.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't officially told my dealer I'm not going to take my order or anything, but I think I'm getting off at this exit: Bought a 2018 F150 Raptor and even IF my HE gets built, just kinda over it at this point.

I'm still checking the HE status weekly, but the Raptor is scratching a lot of itches for me and the fam. 500+HP tuned, AC+memory seats, carbon package, giant moonroof, tons of room, etc. And it's still cheaper than the HE will be.

Congrats to those of y'all getting them before the possible UAW strike! Can't wait to see some on the road. I'll wave at ya in my Jeep or Raptor, lol.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I may be done with this 💩 show Ford is conducting! I have had 14 build date changes with the last date being on 9/18, which would be less than 2 weeks from today. So I login to see if there where any changes and see this.
Screenshot_20230906_221620_Chrome.jpg

The date is now 10/30, 7 weeks from now. So that will be 6 weeks after the UAW contract ends so they most likely will be striking.
This is one of the reasons I bowed out of the heritage edition and decided to order and build my black diamond 2 door into a heritage. More color options. And I got it 3 months after I ordered it. And not 1 year and counting after I ordered my heritage.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've had mine for 6 weeks and about 1300 miles and have not noticed any glare at all from the dash.
The white dash is less obnoxious than I feared. It looks good and there is no glare. The hood can reflect the sun when driving directly into the sun.
Jason
Sponsored