Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Checked Carvana on values of the vehicle(s) to be replaced by the HE. Their offers are 50 to 60% of the KBB values.
Just for fun, entered the HE with 100 miles on it. $38000. 😗

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Checked Carvana on values of the vehicle(s) to be replaced by the HE. Their offers are 50 to 60% of the KBB values.
Just for fun, entered the HE with 100 miles on it. $38000. 😗
Unbelievable. Bottom falling out. I can’t believe I got what I did trade in wise on my Basesquatch. I didn’t think we’d get to where I needed to be and actually moved on until they really stepped it up.

LarryDe

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Bronco 4 Door, Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Been lurking for a month or so and just joined.

I just took delivery of a 4 Door Azure Grey. I was trying to order one for a month or so without any luck. The dealers I was talking too only had allocation for Limited and I didn't want to spend the extra. The exact one I wanted to order became available from an order someone didn't pickup.

I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

20231221_153603.jpg

20231221_153556.jpg

Sponsored

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s a beautiful thing when the exact new ride you’re looking for hits the dealer lot and is available. It’s great not having to worry about how u order it and how it’s gonna look when it arrives etc . Go over it with a fine tooth comb and take it or leave it , Very nice find 👍😃

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just took delivery of a 4 Door Azure Grey. I was trying to order one for a month or so without any luck. The dealers I was talking too only had allocation for Limited and I didn't want to spend the extra. The exact one I wanted to order became available from an order someone didn't pickup.

20231221_153603.jpg

20231221_153556.jpg
Congrats!!! Be sure to order those IAG front mud flaps and pick up some Gorilla Tape… 😏
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6762
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6832

Last edited:

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

20231221_153603.jpg

20231221_153556.jpg
Congrats! Dealer I got my RR HE from had someone back out of an AG HE, think they are trying to get more than MSRP at least for now though. Great get, they are the best value Bronco Rig out there right now hands down. Can’t get over how much more I like the squared off fender flares than the regular ones.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We have finally joined the Heritage Edition club as of today. As soon as the HEL was announced, she’s wanted the Yellowstone so she could match her dad’s ‘78 Bronco she grew up in. He bought it new in ‘78 and still has it, so we’re hoping to get some pics of the 2 trucks together in the next few days.

After finally seeing it up close, the color is really close to the Bilstein shocks. The white top has a smooth glossy finish compared to the MIC tops and looks great. Brown leather seats are also much better in person and go well with the yellow.

The best thing about it is that she loves the way it looks and drives, and that’s really the only thing that matters to me.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7624
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7623

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Who has part numbers for the Heritage limited vinyl stripe for the front quarter panels? I'm really feeling the itch to replace the current vinyl with the white Bronco script for the plain stripe, and add the metal script Bronco emblem from the limited. If you replaced yours, was it an easy job? I've never applied vinyl pinstriping and nervous about messing it up. Perhaps I could take it to a shop that does vinyl and just pay them to do it. What metal Bronco script did you purchase? Did you get it from Ford or go aftermarket?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Who has part numbers for the Heritage limited vinyl stripe for the front quarter panels? I'm really feeling the itch to replace the current vinyl with the white Bronco script for the plain stripe, and add the metal script Bronco emblem from the limited. If you replaced yours, was it an easy job? I've never applied vinyl pinstriping and nervous about messing it up. Perhaps I could take it to a shop that does vinyl and just pay them to do it. What metal Bronco script did you purchase? Did you get it from Ford or go aftermarket?
Look thru my old posts on here for the part numbers and my story. My personal experience though is the Ford HE-L fender stripes didn't match the ones Ford put on mine. They were thinner and on the AGM they looked gray compared the white of the others.

After the shop already took the one off I didn't have much choice except for them to make me a new set and replace everything. If you don't want to do that Underground Graphics carries them allot cheaper than the shop charged me but then you have to put them on yourself or find a shop that'll put someone else's vinyl on for you.

I had 3 different companies scripts by the time my Bronco showed up and decided on the Archetype Racing ones and love them compared to just cursive writing ones. Lethal Performance carries the Ford Performance ones that are on the Limiteds, I have a set of those and the ones from badgeslide but they don't carry them anymore. I'll eventually put both those pairs up for sale if you're interested DM me.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey @EvilJim1971, tell us all about your new Stick Shift!!!

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Unbelievable. Bottom falling out. I can’t believe I got what I did trade in wise on my Basesquatch. I didn’t think we’d get to where I needed to be and actually moved on until they really stepped it up.
All it means is that these resellers tried to get in on the action, bought up a bunch of broncos at the high mark and now can not offload them without taking a loss.... so no they do not want to purchase anymore at this time.... Are there any listed on their site for sale? at what price?

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey @EvilJim1971, tell us all about your new Stick Shift!!!
I was going to put some miles on it... But...
Ok.
Ordered the B&M Sportshifter from Speedlogix.
Just got around to installing it yesterday.
Fairly easy, took about an hour once I got the cap off the factory shift knob.
That one thing took about an long as the actual install.
I was trying to not damage it or the knob, wife called on her lunchtime to chat... asked what I was up to.
I groused about it being a PITA.
She said, you wanting to reuse it?
No.
Then just rip the damn thing off.
So, I went out with total disregard for it's well-being... and ripped it off with a screwdriver and channel locks.
Came right off... undamaged. 🙄
Couldn't find a video on this shifter searching YouTube, so I used the one from Boomba Racing for their shifter.
The instructions it came with are good.
Old one came right out.
You reuse the factory shifter base, and to remove the stock shifter I had to use a Dremel to remove some material to gain access to the clip holding the cross pin in.
New shifter assembled and went into the factory mount easily.
Went back into the bronco with no problems.
The feel is nice and precise.
Taller shaft, my arm doesn't drag on my drink straws!
Honestly, that is the main reason I got it... knob height.
Even tho it is taller, the throws are noticably shorter.
I need to adjust the cables, it doesn't go into the bottom gears... C,2,4,6... as solidly as I would like.
Instructions say you may have to adjust the cables.
Seems like it is going to be a good mod, altho I would have been happy with just the extra height.
Shift knob cover, because it gets hot down here, is a Puffin koozie... that I drilled a hole in the bottom of. 😁
PXL_20231221_143046371.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231221_202253795.jpg
PXL_20231221_214426779.jpg
PXL_20231221_214416520.jpg

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was going to put some miles on it... But...
Ok.
Ordered the B&M Sportshifter from Speedlogix.
Just got around to installing it yesterday.
Fairly easy, took about an hour once I got the cap off the factory shift knob.
That one thing took about an long as the actual install.
I was trying to not damage it or the knob, wife called on her lunchtime to chat... asked what I was up to.
I groused about it being a PITA.
She said, you wanting to reuse it?
No.
Then just rip the damn thing off.
So, I went out with total disregard for it's well-being... and ripped it off with a screwdriver and channel locks.
Came right off... undamaged. 🙄
Couldn't find a video on this shifter searching YouTube, so I used the one from Boomba Racing for their shifter.
The instructions it came with are good.
Old one came right out.
You reuse the factory shifter base, and to remove the stock shifter I had to use a Dremel to remove some material to gain access to the clip holding the cross pin in.
New shifter assembled and went into the factory mount easily.
Went back into the bronco with no problems.
The feel is nice and precise.
Taller shaft, my arm doesn't drag on my drink straws!
Honestly, that is the main reason I got it... knob height.
Even tho it is taller, the throws are noticably shorter.
I need to adjust the cables, it doesn't go into the bottom gears... C,2,4,6... as solidly as I would like.
Instructions say you may have to adjust the cables.
Seems like it is going to be a good mod, altho I would have been happy with just the extra height.
Shift knob cover, because it gets hot down here, is a Puffin koozie... that I drilled a hole in the bottom of. 😁
PXL_20231221_143046371.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20231221_202253795.jpg
PXL_20231221_214426779.jpg
PXL_20231221_214416520.jpg
I’m digging the hoodie Koozie!
Sponsored