First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not so much a heritage bronco thing but anyone with a 4 door sasquatch with hoop steps these mud flaps with a custom checker plate and 1/2 inch L edge finish guard bolted to existing hoop step bolts underneath keep almost everything off the sides , especially rocks but after a good 1000 miles use of the factory sas Goodyears territories they arenā€™t nearly as bad as new

IMG_2446.jpeg

IMG_2445.jpeg
Sponsored

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The big difference between the standard Big Bend and the Heritage is the Mod Top which is definitely quieter and the Sasquatch package. The Job2 Heritages also included the sub. Going to the 4.7 gears gives the 2.3 plenty of power in urban driving. Iā€™ve driven the 2.3 with A MT in a BD, a 2.7 in a Wildtrak and of course the 2.3 with MT in the Heritage. I can say there is more than enough power for urban driving. I might be a bit biased though! :unsure: :cool:
The Heritage 7MT will light the tires from a red light... allegedly.. šŸ˜‡

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The big difference between the standard Big Bend and the Heritage is the Mod Top which is definitely quieter and the Sasquatch package. The Job2 Heritages also included the sub. Going to the 4.7 gears gives the 2.3 plenty of power in urban driving. Iā€™ve driven the 2.3 with A MT in a BD, a 2.7 in a Wildtrak and of course the 2.3 with MT in the Heritage. I can say there is more than enough power for urban driving. I might be a bit biased though! :unsure: :cool:
2.3L has plenty of power. I guess I'm nitpicking over the AT with the 2.3L in bumper to bumper traffic.

Speaking of the Mod Top, I saw photos of the Mod Top with that oval piece on the middle of the second row that I swear don't have in mine. I saw a YT review with that piece removable. Everybody have this oval removable cover?

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1704162945043

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had early 23 2Dr Big Bend (built 12/2022) without Sasquatch that I wasn't overly happy with. Lots of wind/road noise, 2.3L was underpowered for stop and go traffic so it was pretty jerky, the base 6 speaker audio was beyond awful (as if sound only emitted from the center as if Ford only installed a boombox).

Everything about the 2.7L V6 4-door Heritage is vastly better. The power is perfect for urban and highway travel. The wind/road noise seem to be less even with the Sasquatch tires (I will measure dB later) and the audio system is actually acceptable. The 4 door rides smoother than the 2 door and the turning radius is only a smudge worse.

I've driven multiple Broncos with the 12" screen and honestly it's not a big upgrade on the 8" - we are not talking about a Mach-E or Tesla or Rivian screen. There's not a whole lot of screen space difference. The biggest upgrade in the 24 is the upgraded steering rack. A 24 would have cost me $4.5K more since somehow I received the private offer.
I don't understand why you would get the 2.3 with an AT, except for the Everglades. I got the 7MT, so I had to get the 2.3, but if I got an AT, I definitely would have gotten the 2.7.

That said, I'm very happy with the power of the 2.3 with the 7MT on my 2dr HE.

Sponsored

SnowTired

First Name
Tired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 2G
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The Heritage 7MT will light the tires from a red light... allegedly.. šŸ˜‡
Yup. I've, uh, heard that, too. šŸ˜¬

I'm "told" it will also break the rear end loose exiting corners topping out second and third gears...

Seriously, I didn't expect these tall tanks to actually handle... so deliciously throttle-steerable and heel-toeable. Massive flywheel/programming makes engine braking a little lackluster, so weight transfer requires a little more dancing, but that just adds to the fun!

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2.3L has plenty of power. I guess I'm nitpicking over the AT with the 2.3L in bumper to bumper traffic.

Speaking of the Mod Top, I saw photos of the Mod Top with that oval piece on the middle of the second row that I swear don't have in mine. I saw a YT review with that piece removable. Everybody have this oval removable cover?

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1704162945043
All the 2DR HEs get the Gunner's hatch. 4DRs don't.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1000020489

SnowTired

First Name
Tired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 2G
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Can confirm "gunner's hatch" on my '23 2 Dr.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't understand why you would get the 2.3 with an AT, except for the Everglades. I got the 7MT, so I had to get the 2.3, but if I got an AT, I definitely would have gotten the 2.7.

That said, I'm very happy with the power of the 2.3 with the 7MT on my 2dr HE.
I ordered a Cyber Orange 2.3L AT Big Bend 2Dr with zero other options back in 2021.

At the time, it was supposed to be a possibly commute car. I think the price was $34K. Of course by the time it was delivered - I had attended an Off-Roadeo and wanted a Badlands - and prices went up $5K and I had to switch colors.

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yup. I've, uh, heard that, too. šŸ˜¬

I'm "told" it will also break the rear end loose exiting corners topping out second and third gears...

Seriously, I didn't expect these tall tanks to actually handle... so deliciously throttle-steerable and heel-toeable. Massive flywheel/programming makes engine braking a little lackluster, so weight transfer requires a little more dancing, but that just adds to the fun!
And it is one hell of a dirt road blaster and rock chucking drifter.

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I did pick up a different Bronco, but I'm still planning to take delivery of this one too, then decide which color I like better.
Nice to see you come over here once in a while Blake. I enjoy both sites because while we talk about the same things it feels different if that makes any sense. I really like this Heritage group here though. They are a great bunch and are really passionate about their rigs.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That makes more sense now. The 2.3 AT comes standard I believe with the 3.73 gearing. Gets the best gas mileage but the least power at the tires. Definitely would chose the V6 over the 2.3 AT.

BroncoFoMoCo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I just spoke with my dealer, their Ford rep, and the customer service center. Despite ordering my 4-door HE in March 2023, despite it not being built as a 2023, and instead being built as a 2024 in Jan, they are offering zero price protection or model year transition assistance. Very poor way of doing business. I realize this isn't "new" news for many of you... but just wanted to share my experience. As a consultant by profession, this is uber frustrating because these types of circumstances are so very easily fixed. There's no reason for Ford to yank everyone's crank for months on end, sacrifice Ford's reputation, and erode their brand loyality. It's almost like they went out of their way to screw everyone and themselves over. It's truly baffling, Ford. Do better.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Heard back from shop. Good news is that the part with the longest delay is the AC Refrigerant sticker on the core support, which is about two months out (They'll mail it to me). Everything else should hopefully be in within two weeks. $10,800 in damages! PSA- Use your e-brake always!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Heard back from shop. Good news is that the part with the longest delay is the AC Refrigerant sticker on the core support, which is about two months out (They'll mail it to me). Everything else should hopefully be in within two weeks. $10,800 in damages! PSA- Use your e-brake always!
Almost $11k oh man Wowsa. Can they put the sticker on later? šŸ˜‚
Sponsored