Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looky looky, we made it to 500 pages before the 24’s hit the road! Just in the nick of time!
Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Looky looky, we made it to 500 pages before the 24’s hit the road! Just in the nick of time!
And before some 2023’s hit the road… 🥲

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That looks amazing! Thank you for sharing. It definitely helps confirm I made the right decision.
Just added some unique ditch lights.....

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club spreader lights

Ender

Heritage
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Heritage REB
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I paced an order for my Heritage 2 door on 11/20/23 and a few days ago my dealer texted me a Vin and a build date/build week of 2/12/24. Gotta say I'm pretty excited. Is there any trick to getting the order tracker to work? It tells me my Vin is invalid. I'm assuming I'm just being impatient.
I have the same build week for my Heritage. Any news weather these production dates are holding or are they getting pushed back?

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That looks amazing! Thank you for sharing. It definitely helps confirm I made the right decision.
Note: this is a Heritage Limited Edition, which has the black rims with the ring, if you have a standard Heritage on order it will have white rims instead.

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
yeah email is back up and running. i got that email also
My dealer thinks this email is a mistake. He said ALL his customers got that email even the customers who already have received their Broncos.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The mass mailings have been an issue in the past. Take it with a grain of salt. I received one last year in error as well.

Toasterbath

Heritage
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renting till my Bronco comes in
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have the same build week for my Heritage. Any news weather these production dates are holding or are they getting pushed back?
I was finally able to view my order on the tracker and so far no changes. Still 2/12.

BroncoFoMoCo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My dealer thinks this email is a mistake. He said ALL his customers got that email even the customers who already have received their Broncos.
What a joke. Ford needs to get their poop in a scoop. This is supposed to be a fortune 500 company?!?!

Sponsored

BroncoFoMoCo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Some Ford marketing goon just called me to tell me any pricing protection and incentive is directed by the dealer. I informed him the dealer directed me to Ford. Then he indicated that Ford contracts with a 3rd party to have them set up protection and private offers. So I asked how Ford directs/influences the 3rd party. He didn't have an answer for that.

So the dealer points us to Ford, Ford points us to the dealer, and then when pushed, Ford blames a mysterious third party that they have no details on or control over. As much as I love the idea of having a HE... this hardly seems worth it. And this is the treatment we're receiving BEFORE the sale? Imagine after.

AND I only got involved in this in March of 2023.... far later than many of you who've had your crank yanked for years now. Ya'll have a lot of patience.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Some Ford marketing goon just called me to tell me any pricing protection and incentive is directed by the dealer. I informed him the dealer directed me to Ford. Then he indicated that Ford contracts with a 3rd party to have them set up protection and private offers. So I asked how Ford directs/influences the 3rd party. He didn't have an answer for that.

So the dealer points us to Ford, Ford points us to the dealer, and then when pushed, Ford blames a mysterious third party that they have no details on or control over. As much as I love the idea of having a HE... this hardly seems worth it. And this is the treatment we're receiving BEFORE the sale? Imagine after.

AND I only got involved in this in March of 2023.... far later than many of you who've had your crank yanked for years now. Ya'll have a lot of patience.
Ford handles the private transition offers, The dealer handles the price protection. The latter is the one that dealers tend to "forget about" which means when the check comes, it's assigned to them and they just keep it. Actually, I do not think it's a check but an accounting/invoicing adjustment. In any case, for something that has been going on for decades, it's amusing that they are playing ignorant about it.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

This might be helpful.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2024my-price-protection-flowchart.86157/

Private offers were generally related to reservation holders. Price protection is usually limited to price changes between order and delivery in the same model year.

2023 2dr HE’s with a VIN cancelled by Ford were an exception. (Patience required here…)

BroncoFoMoCo

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
This might be helpful.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/ultimate-2024my-price-protection-flowchart.86157/

Private offers were generally related to reservation holders. Price protection is usually limited to price changes between order and delivery in the same model year.

2023 2dr HE’s with a VIN cancelled by Ford were an exception. (Patience required here…)
Thanks. I've been through that article a few times. I was holding out that Ford would do something versus absolutely nothing. At this point, I have little incentive to actually take delivery of my original order... given that it's at MSRP (not deposit required) while the 2023's I'm seeing around here are actually starting to sell a couple thousand below MSRP.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks. I've been through that article a few times. I was holding out that Ford would do something versus absolutely nothing. At this point, I have little incentive to actually take delivery of my original order... given that it's at MSRP (not deposit required) while the 2023's I'm seeing around here are actually starting to sell a couple thousand below MSRP.
It’s probably wishful thinking that Ford will do anything. I am sure they regret the whole direct customer engagement thing that started with the reservation debacle. Like you said, it’s going to be a dealer that wants to make a sale that gets you a better price. The market is shifting in your favor.
Sponsored