Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has anyone in this group applied a ceramic coating to your heritage yourself? I'll be doing this when mine arrives. In doing my research on best products, approach, etc... I see where a lot of people are applying the ceramic to glass and wheels also. I'm wondering if you can apply it to the white wheels on our Heritage?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Greetings everyone! I finally have a Bronco and couldn't be happier with my choice of the Heritage.

Now I am looking for ideas for license plates again. Would love to see what other Heritage owners have come up with for inspiration.

Thanks,
Steve
Iā€™m partial to NOT 4 OJ

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Greetings everyone! I finally have a Bronco and couldn't be happier with my choice of the Heritage.

Now I am looking for ideas for license plates again. Would love to see what other Heritage owners have come up with for inspiration.

Thanks,
Steve
Hereā€™s mine. So basic, I canā€™t believe nobody in the entire state of Texas already had it.

IMG_8979.jpeg

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks,
Steve
I have two plates for my broncos :)

KNOTOJ

ACQUIT

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hereā€™s mine. So basic, I canā€™t believe nobody in the entire state of Texas already had it.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_8979
The fact that it has Smokey Bear on it makes it that much better, nice.

Sloo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250. 2016 and 2020. Jeep Wrangler.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has anyone in this group applied a ceramic coating to your heritage yourself? I'll be doing this when mine arrives. In doing my research on best products, approach, etc... I see where a lot of people are applying the ceramic to glass and wheels also. I'm wondering if you can apply it to the white wheels on our Heritage?
Yes and yes.
I used Adams Ceramic Coating. Small amount of paint correction prior to coating. Did wheels, top, windows, everything. No issues.

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks,
Steve
Iā€™d show you mine but even I havenā€™t figured out what it means! The state picked it out for me. Once I figure it out Iā€™ll let you know. :cool:

Iā€™m guessing other states must not charge extra for personalized plates. Ours charges too much for the unpersonable plates . Iā€™m certainly not giving them more money every year for my choice of letters vs. theirs! :cool:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Iā€™d show you mine but even I havenā€™t figured out what it means! The state picked it out for me. Once I figure it out Iā€™ll let you know. :cool:

Iā€™m guessing other states must not charge extra for personalized plates. Ours charges too much for the unpersonable plates . Iā€™m certainly not giving them more money every year for my choice of letters vs. theirs! :cool:
SC is only $30 extra, I'll keep it for a few years and probably go back to a standard plate. We really don't have a big selection compared to other states like Texas where you could rotate for 20 years and still not have the same plate.

Sponsored

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Update on AC failure
Bronco spent 2 days at dealer.
AC condenser failed and drained the system. No damage seen to condenser. Tech said ā€œthe core failedā€. Was unable to see it. Odd failure if you ask me. But itā€™s a FORDšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

SC is only $30 extra, I'll keep it for a few years and probably go back to a standard plate. We really don't have a big selection compared to other states like Texas where you could rotate for 20 years and still not have the same plate.
Haha, yea we have hundreds (200+ I believe) to choose from. Price varies on what you want. I think my Smokey Bear one was $60ish.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Update on AC failure
Bronco spent 2 days at dealer.
AC condenser failed and drained the system. No damage seen to condenser. Tech said ā€œthe core failedā€. Was unable to see it. Odd failure if you ask me. But itā€™s a FORDšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Iā€™m still trying to figure out when you need AC. It is about 60 degrees warmer than last week and is just above freezing so maybe now it's time for ACšŸ˜Ž

DemonGT

Heritage
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Local dealer has a REB limited 4 door sitting on there lot. Seems odd that people ordered the HEL and are waiting for them but dealers have them sitting on lots?

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Local dealer has a REB limited 4 door sitting on their lot. Seems odd that people ordered the HEL and are waiting for them but dealers have them sitting on lots?
HLEā€™s are allocated to the dealers, each get at least one. A customer may reserve the dealerā€™s order, but otherwise it becomes dealer stock.
Sponsored