First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So, I was supposed to take delivery tomorrow, but my salesman called me at 7 pm saying they were done with the PDI and I could come down and pick it up tonight, so I did. I will post more pictures in the daytime.
P.S. I (proudly) wear an eye patch, NOT because I am a pirate, though I am on Halloween, but because I lost an eye to cancer.
that is part of the reason why my name is Brave Man, the other part is due to the fact that my real name is Basil, which translates to Brave Man from Arabic as I am Lebanese American.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0078

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0073

Last edited:

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So, I was supposed to take delivery tomorrow, but my salesman called me at 7 pm saying they were done with the PDI and I could come down and pick it up tonight, so I did. I will post more pictures in the daytime.
P.S. I (proudly) wear an eye patch, NOT because I am a pirate, though I am on Halloween, but because I lost an eye to cancer.
that is part of the reason why my name is Brave Man, the other part is due to the fact that my real name is Basil, which translates to Brave Man from Arabic as I am Lebanese American.

It's beautiful brother. I pray that God puts you on many adventures in it where you can encourage others with the survivor testimony He has given you!

Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well Basil, between the two of us we have two eyes.... I have one patched as well. The fun part is in the grocery store when little kids say Mommy, Mommy, look a pirate... I just look at them smile and say Aarrgg, aye matey....

And it appears we have similar taste... I have an REB Heritage (although it is a two door)...
And I live in Idaho... The name that Colorado was originally suppose to be called...

NICE RIDE! congratulations!

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well Basil, between the two of us we have two eyes.... I have one patched as well. The fun part is in the grocery store when little kids say Mommy, Mommy, look a pirate... I just look at them smile and say Aarrgg, aye matey....

And it appears we have similar taste... I have an REB Heritage (although it is a two door)...
And I live in Idaho... The name that Colorado was originally suppose to be called...

NICE RIDE! congratulations!
That’s so funny, I do the same at the grocery store.
I also love scaring the little ones on Halloween when they knock on my door as a trick by screaming Aaarrrrgh when I open the door before offering the treat while wearing a more perfected pirate costume.
we should meet in Colorado or Idaho and go on a pirate/REB off-roading adventure in the summer and compare the 2 door HEL to the 4 door HE.
Thank you brother, it is indeed a small world!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Congrats finally!!! loving the REB, if I'd been pushed into '24 I would have switched over too! So who's left of the OG HE Club still waiting???

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That’s so funny, I do the same at the grocery store.
I also love scaring the little ones on Halloween when they knock on my door as a trick by screaming Aaarrrrgh when I open the door before offering the treat while wearing a more perfected pirate costume.
we should meet in Colorado or Idaho and go on a pirate/REB off-roading adventure in the summer and compare the 2 door HEL to the 4 door HE.
Thank you brother, it is indeed a small world!
It would be a pleasure to meet you! .... Now you have to grow the beard though.... I have been growing my old white beard out since covid.... I really am looking like the old pirate. I am playing into it!

It is a very small world brother!

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Anyone try the top lift pro for the two door on Heritage Edition with the modular top????

Sponsored

TLO

Heritage
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I think there’s a point where there can be too much white and the fender flares would put it past that point for me I think but I like that others dig it.
I'm already planning on body colour matching the grill and dashboard. I thinks it's already overboard with the white.
But a broad, mid-body stripe definitely looks good IMHO

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone try the top lift pro for the two door on Heritage Edition with the modular top????
Not yet, to my knowledge. My HE 2-door is scheduled for week of 3/4. Hopefully I will be testing it my the last week in March. The more I study it, the more I think it will work. I am thinking I may need to prop the roof up a few inches in the back and front before I swing out the arms. This will be to clear the hardware. I have four styrofoam “bricks” ready to go to facilitate. Will report back when I have an answer.
Sponsored