First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Calendar! How about the flag, hammock, poster and playing cards - I got ‘em all!

It blows my mind that there are some early reservations that still remain unfulfilled - and I feel terrible for those folks that continue to hang in there.

I got my Badlands in September 2021 and planned to keep it forever. In 2022 when Ford debuted the Warthog, I was smitten. When the order banks finally opened for 2023 orders in March 2023, I put in an order for a Braptor and never expected to receive it the same year. Lo and behold it was built in August but due to strike and other crap, I didn’t receive it until November 2023. When I went to pick it up, my wife was with me and saw the dealer’s Heritage LE and instantly fell in love. (I am a car guy and while she indulges my hobby, she could care less about what she drives). I was so amazed that she actually liked the HLE, I traded my Badlands for it. She gets compliments daily!

IMG_5411.jpeg
I got all of those gifts too! thought it was cool, now it's just stupid
Sponsored

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Calendar! How about the flag, hammock, poster and playing cards - I got ‘em all!

It blows my mind that there are some early reservations that still remain unfulfilled - and I feel terrible for those folks that continue to hang in there.

I got my Badlands in September 2021 and planned to keep it forever. In 2022 when Ford debuted the Warthog, I was smitten. When the order banks finally opened for 2023 orders in March 2023, I put in an order for a Braptor and never expected to receive it the same year. Lo and behold it was built in August but due to strike and other crap, I didn’t receive it until November 2023. When I went to pick it up, my wife was with me and saw the dealer’s Heritage LE and instantly fell in love. (I am a car guy and while she indulges my hobby, she could care less about what she drives). I was so amazed that she actually liked the HLE, I traded my Badlands for it. She gets compliments daily!

IMG_5411.jpeg
Agree, feel bad for those still waiting and really don't understand Ford's train of thought on this. I ordered mine Aug 23 when the banks opened and picked it up last Saturday. Was thinking, based on history here that it would be June or July before I seen it but I'm happy.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Agree, feel bad for those still waiting and really don't understand Ford's train of thought on this. I ordered mine Aug 23 when the banks opened and picked it up last Saturday. Was thinking, based on history here that it would be June or July before I seen it but I'm happy.
There is some rhyme and reason, not necessarily good rhyme and reason but the lack of transparency is annoying.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is some rhyme and reason, not necessarily good rhyme and reason but the lack of transparency is annoying.
Does it have to do with dealer allocation or dealer competency in submitting the order? Reading the horror stories about people still waiting, my wife and I were expecting it to be least a year. We placed our order for a HE in August and it shipped earlier this week.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does it have to do with dealer allocation or dealer competency in submitting the order? Reading the horror stories about people still waiting, my wife and I were expecting it to be least a year. We placed our order for a HE in August and it shipped earlier this week.
While you are waiting to be scheduled, its allocation or perhaps dealer incompetence. In many of our cases it was an allocation issue after Ford realized they couldn't meet the initial demand where they said they would build and ship basically in order of reservation.

After you are scheduled, then it becomes a missing parts or quality hold. Mine was scheduled for April 3rd last year but did not blend until July 18th and was declared "built" until August 14th and I still don't know what the hang up was.

KingBronco

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
^^^^^ This
Thank you both! 4D REB Manual Heritage is en route. Delivery scheduled for mid-late Feb. This is pretty exciting. When the 6G was first introduced in July 2020, this was the exact Bronco I hoped would be available.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We still haven't seen Peak Blue yet for the Limiteds! I've seen a HE REB Sport and a YS HE-L at the dealer, love the brown interior and it works on both colors but no way would the blue plaid work with the YS! 😝

So many great colors and trim packages in Ford's history, not sure why they snubbed them with the new Broncos but that horse has been beaten to death multiple times.
Quoting myself but Tim posted a video from Chicago auto show of a PB Sport HE-L next to an AGM BD. It definitely knows it wants to be blue instead of what AGM flips around to be sometimes. Looking forward seeing it on the big Bronco HE-L!

Screenshot_20240209-171747.png

@FordVideoGuy

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Quoting myself but Tim posted a video from Chicago auto show of a PB Sport HE-L next to an AGM BD. It definitely knows it wants to be blue instead of what AGM flips around to be sometimes. Looking forward seeing it on the big Bronco HE-L!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20240209-171747

@FordVideoGuy
I’ve seen it on a Sport and it looks pretty good imo.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model