First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I did not decide to buy the Grey Heritage for a couple of days after it arrived at the dealer and by then they had done the PDI and drilled the dimples above and behind the bumper to install the license plate bracket.
Anyone knows where I can buy the plugs (preferably in grey), then install the
no-drill bracket.

grey heritage in snow.jpg
Just leave it. Itā€™s fine.

Jason
Sponsored

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Still stuck in Production on QA hold since 2/1. Looking for someone that has the 24 and can tell me how much room between the tailgate and the slide-out tailgate table when it's fully extended. I'm just trying to decide whether to buy the IAG foldable tailgate table or not. It's hard for me to tell if there is enough room when I'm camping/cooking to have the slide-out table pulled out and a foldable table down on tailgate to cook on. Thanks in advance!

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Still stuck in Production on QA hold since 2/1. Looking for someone that has the 24 and can tell me how much room between the tailgate and the slide-out tailgate table when it's fully extended. I'm just trying to decide whether to buy the IAG foldable tailgate table or not. It's hard for me to tell if there is enough room when I'm camping/cooking to have the slide-out table pulled out and a foldable table down on tailgate to cook on. Thanks in advance!
When the slide out tailgate table is fully extended the tailgate has to be open, so that you could extend it.

When the slide out tailgate table is totally slid under, the clearance between the rear edge of the tailgate door and the lower platform of the slide out table is about 6 inches. That would give you the approximate depth you need to stay under for a folding tailgate table to fit.

tailgate clearance.jpg

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

When the slide out tailgate table is fully extended the tailgate has to be open, so that you could extend it.

When the slide out tailgate table is totally slid under, the clearance between the rear edge of the tailgate door and the lower platform of the slide out table is about 6 inches. That would give you the approximate depth you need to stay under for a folding tailgate table to fit.
Perfect. If tailgate is open would there be enough room for slide-out to be fully extended and tailgate table down?

Thx

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Perfect. If tailgate is open would there be enough room for slide-out to be fully extended and tailgate table down?

Thx
It depends on the bottom thickness of the fold out table and where it attaches to, since I do not have one, hard for me to judge whether it will clear that little bump in the slide out table.

I took the second picture at the slide out table elevation looking horizontally toward the tailgate.
I measured about 3 inches between the attachment point in the tailgate which I assume is that opening in the tailgate door and the top of the bump in the slide out table.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club slide out table

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club bump slide out

Last edited:

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It depends on the bottom thickness of the fold out table and where it attaches to, since I do not have one, hard for me to judge whether it will clear that little bump in the slide out table.

I took the second picture at the slide out table elevation looking horizontally toward the tailgate.
I measured about 3 inches between the attachment point in the tailgate which I assume is that opening in the tailgate door and the top of the bump in the slide out table.

That's perfect. Thank you!

TRUMPCO

Heritage
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I made a pulley system in my garage to lift the top and was wondering if it would be structurally safe to lift the top with straps run through the side window opening. The roll bar being set so far back makes it difficult to lift it any other way and I don't like the idea of putting pressure on any of the weatherstrips going from front to back with the straps.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

1000011737.jpg

Sponsored

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Kind of a silly question here and Iā€™m not sure if it was discussed previously but is the heritage top considered better than a typical MIC? New heritage owner here and Iā€™ve heard horror stories about MICs cracking and leaking so I wonder if the heritage top is relatively better than a regular MIC.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Kind of a silly question here and Iā€™m not sure if it was discussed previously but is the heritage top considered better than a typical MIC? New heritage owner here and Iā€™ve heard horror stories about MICs cracking and leaking so I wonder if the heritage top is relatively better than a regular MIC.
Better so far for sure. The windows come out unlike the MIC and they look way better and more consistent. I still see MIC tops that look like Neapolitan ice cream in color variation. If these are inconsistent with anything the paint covers it up. Also, all the 2 door lovers get the bonus gunners hatch.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Better so far for sure. The windows come out unlike the MIC and they look way better and more consistent. I still see MIC tops that look like Neapolitan ice cream in color variation. If these are inconsistent with anything the paint covers it up. Also, all the 2 door lovers get the bonus gunners hatch.
I def feel like the heritage tops are better. Iā€™m loving my Bronco and so far Iā€™m having no issues but for some reason I keep waiting for something bad to happen as if Iā€™m setting myself up for failure (leak, engine issues, etc..)

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I def feel like the heritage tops are better. Iā€™m loving my Bronco and so far Iā€™m having no issues but for some reason I keep waiting for something bad to happen as if Iā€™m setting myself up for failure (leak, engine issues, etc..)
I doubt you'll have any top issues. No vehicle is perfect but so far my girl has been damn close. My only issue was catching a stray rock and having to have my windshield replaced. I strongly recommend having glass coverage on your insurance as the flat glass will get hit. I took numerous hits before I finally got a crack. Luckily I had zero deductible.

20240223_155146.jpg

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I doubt you'll have any top issues. No vehicle is perfect but so far my girl has been damn close. My only issue was catching a stray rock and having to have my windshield replaced. I strongly recommend having glass coverage on your insurance as the flat glass will get hit. I took numerous hits before I finally got a crack. Luckily I had zero deductible.

20240223_155146.jpg
I think so too but sometimes the issues other members posts about their broncos make me a little nervous. And I agree I donā€™t think any Bronco is 100% perfect. Mineā€™s been great so far the only thing Iā€™ve noticed is a little rattle behind the brake when on idle or backing up but itā€™s not an issue as far as Iā€™m concerned. And yep I pay a whole lot in car insurance but my coverage is pretty much as bulletproof as possible. Love your Bronco! My favorite heritage color is the race red so def a huge fan. Hereā€™s a shot of mine from the day I picked it up last week!

IMG_4898.jpeg
Sponsored