Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I tried a little different approach with my heritage.... I like the results. It is a bit different though and I can easily see why some people would not like it. But I thought they matched well with the white mirror caps, both color and shape including the shape of the light on the outer edge of the mirror. I kept my other lights round to infer the heritage style.

first mud.jpg
nice looking rig, what are the running for the light bar? Do you by chance have a front pic, trying to get ideas for a light bar that looks good on the heritage =)
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

nice looking rig, what are the running for the light bar? Do you by chance have a front pic, trying to get ideas for a light bar that looks good on the heritage =)
It is the KC light bar.... center 4 are spot and the outer 4 are flood. the light it up pretty well. They say they do not work with the factory rack but with a little customizing they do.

Funny only straight on shot I have is this one... I am running the clear caps on the KCs because I thought the black caps added too much black up high and distracted from the look.

Edit: not true... I did find a one other straight on shot.... added below.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club clears garage

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club next to a raptor

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Downsized my tires to a P285/70-17, Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S.

Wanted a bit more "civilized" (yes, car-like :rolleyes:) ride. I have a 50 mile commute at interstate speeds (in Charlotte, that's anything 80mph+. Gotta get there fast!), and the Territories were noisier and knobbier than I cared for.
The Bronco feels quicker in the throttle with the smaller tire, and 5th and 6th gear (manual) have become very usable on the highway. 1st gear of course is shorter, but it was already short with the 315/70's. I run 1700 to 2200 rpm with 21.5 to 22 mpg so far. Generally I stay below 75 mph in practice, as the wind noise becomes 'loud' at higher speeds, and the mpg starts its noticeable decline as well.

I also like the little tuck at the fender.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240331_front 3-4
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20240331_front

L&D's Broncos

Heritage
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72Sport' & 73' & 24' Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well, I finally got some good news this week. Friday they sent me an email that it was built! ( After being stuck in production since Feb, 9.) and then Saturday they sent one and it says shipped! We are going to Townsend Tenn. on the 12-13 of April and again on the 19-20 for Bronco Super Celebration so it might actually make it in time to take it along with the 73'
Is anyone on here going either weekend?

Shipped.PNG

Sponsored

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

We are going to Townsend Tenn. on the 12-13 of April and again on the 19-20 for Bronco Super Celebration so it might actually make it in time to take it along with the 73'
Is anyone on here going either weekend?
We will be there the second weekend!

RedWagon

Heritage
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’d like the steering rack and the cupholders but happy to keep my 8”. Driving at night with that screen would just be too much for me lol
Would love the steering rack, if it had a warranty attached. Wonder if I could to get the front camera to work on a 8”. I think that is the only reason I would want a 12” screen.

1966Fan

Heritage
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 17 X5, 21 Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Was an early reservation holder. Watched all the chaos unfold for a year and kept checking dealers but everyone had crazy ADMs. Decided to grab a lightly used Hella Yella Rubicon to hold me over.

saw this ‘23 with 1800 miles and couldn’t resist…finally joined the club!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_8394
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3562

Jbatey84

Base
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any recommendations on white Bronco script? Wife removed her side stripes and wants the white Bronco script on rear side of the front fenders.

Thanks!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Any recommendations on white Bronco script? Wife removed her side stripes and wants the white Bronco script on rear side of the front fenders.

Thanks!
Archtyperacing makes them in machined satin finished aluminum but they area bit pricey. If you are just looking for stickers, plenty online.

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Archtyperacing makes them in machined satin finished aluminum but they area bit pricey. If you are just looking for stickers, plenty online.
here is my Archetype Racing script in grey satin finish

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1711967876751-m

Bsmitty56

Heritage
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Question for the other heritage people: how do you plan on keeping those pretty white wheels looking pristine? Are there methods to keep them clean or easier to clean? Is the white coating going to chip easily?
I've had great luck with Gyeon Quartz Rim Coating (via Amazon). So much easier to clean. If you go this route, take the time to pull the wheels off. I applied it with the wheels on and didn't get the best coverage around the lug nuts.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm searching for a set of ditch lights that blend well cosmetically with the Heritage style. I'm thinking of KC LED Daylighters with their Bronco specific mounts. Has anyone installed these on their rig and is willing to share a pic or two of how they look?
I wanted the vintage look for the ditch lights and went with the 4” KC HiLites.
IMG_9762.jpeg

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks!
Here’s something different I seen… not sure how I feel about it yet…
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7471