William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2 easy questions. Do the 12v outlets turn off when the car is turned off? Most of us put a $100 deposit down when we made our reservation. Did Ford ever refund it?
First question I don't know but the $100 deposit went to the dealer, not Ford, so make sure they account for it when you pay for it.
Sponsored

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

enjoy your time with your father the memories will never leave you. Safe travels and take your dad for a ride if he’s able he will love it.
Thanks for your kind wishes. We'll see about getting him into the Bronco, as it is likely the climb up and into will be a challenge. Fact is, my 60+ yo body is just now getting used to it!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just in case some one was looking.. This popped up today.

8K miles.

1712250469321-bt.png

dmcdeezie

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR Race Red Heritage Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2 easy questions. Do the 12v outlets turn off when the car is turned off? Most of us put a $100 deposit down when we made our reservation. Did Ford ever refund it?
Hi, I cant speak about the 12V outlets, but in a previous post you mentioned you received a discount of $4350 when you picked up your Bronco. The private transition offer that Ford gave to those of us who had our orders cancelled was $4250.00, so if you received a $4350.00 discount, it sounds as if your $100.00 reservation deposit was applied to your discount. My Bronco is still in transit, but Ive received my private offer transition certificate in the amount of $4250.00 which my dealer has confirmed, and will be receiving my $100 reservation deposit as a credit to the final invoice as well.

Sponsored

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi, I cant speak about the 12V outlets, but in a previous post you mentioned you received a discount of $4350 when you picked up your Bronco. The private transition offer that Ford gave to those of us who had our orders cancelled was $4250.00, so if you received a $4350.00 discount, it sounds as if your $100.00 reservation deposit was applied to your discount. My Bronco is still in transit, but Ive received my private offer transition certificate in the amount of $4250.00 which my dealer has confirmed, and will be receiving my $100 reservation deposit as a credit to the final invoice as well.
Thank you for pointing that out. You are 100% correct.

EvilJim1971

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I guess ignorance is bliss sometimes lol. Glad their experience was better than most and it’s a 2 door. All I could think about was how rough ‘23 was for you less door folks.
Dude, I was sceptical enough that I actually put a deposit down and was ready to order a 24 Wrangler 2 door. 🤣

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It's here. Unfortunately our Maverick is stuck at the railyard in Atlanta, so the wait continues.

image000002.JPG

image000003.JPG

image000005.JPG
If I were at a different phase in life a 2 door manual would 100% have been the way I would have gone. Awesome build.

WACOBronc

Heritage
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage, 2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am going to guinea pig a project... I was able to get my hands on a Wildtrak dash bezel to potentially upgrade to a 12 inch screen from the 8 inch. The next step is paint... Who would you guys use or reach to for a custom job like this? This would be to paint the dash Oxford White with the Red "Bronco" letters.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am going to guinea pig a project... I was able to get my hands on a Wildtrak dash bezel to potentially upgrade to a 12 inch screen from the 8 inch. The next step is paint... Who would you guys use or reach to for a custom job like this? This would be to paint the dash Oxford White with the Red "Bronco" letters.
I think this has been brought up before and the consensus was the white dash was molded in color but I think that any paint shop could prep and paint the WT dash panels in white and would probably look better in a smooth even white.

Try StickerFab for the red "Bronco" lettering on the dash, might be allot easier for vinyl vice trying to get them to paint.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't think we're a rare breed any longer, I've seen 3 heritage edition in the last 3 days.b
Sponsored