First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already got the grille and letters, but didn't realize there would be a bracket and deflector issue or I would have included those in the same order. :) I see your part number for the bracket--do you happen to know the part number for the deflector? I've got a Badlands as well.

I'm leaving the middle section black, the same as how Ford is doing, so I don't need to worry about painting the camera housing. I am having the perimeter of the grille painted body color (Cactus Grey in my case) with the rest of the face in white. So, it will be not quite historically accurate to a Heritage model. Then again, I prefer the marine grade vinyl seats over the plaid cloth and having the Lux package, so mine will be semi-custom to me. :D
Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I already got the grille and letters, but didn't realize there would be a bracket and deflector issue or I would have included those in the same order. :) I see your part number for the bracket--do you happen to know the part number for the deflector? I've got a Badlands as well.

I'm leaving the middle section black, the same as how Ford is doing, so I don't need to worry about painting the camera housing. I am having the perimeter of the grille painted body color (Cactus Grey in my case) with the rest of the face in white. So, it will be not quite historically accurate to a Heritage model. Then again, I prefer the marine grade vinyl seats over the plaid cloth and having the Lux package, so mine will be semi-custom to me. :D
M2DZ-8312-B

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
M2DZ-8312-B
Sorry to bug you again, but would you happen to have the part number for the extra grille clip you needed? Ford parts search leaves something to be desired.

Sponsored

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice looking rig! Especially the grille... I recently painted my letters silver to match my fender emblems instead of the red but the red looks great on your combination.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Heritage grill with vintage FORD installed tempImageZB3aA6

The shop that painted mine installed it for no extra charge. :)

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is mine in silver...

20230509_113920.jpg