Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would think it would have scheduled by now
Yeah you’d think… that’s why I don’t know what’s going on.

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bob Blaylock and I have been wondering a bit if there's any update on ours and we just didn't get an email.
Nothing yet

It's funny, that even though this is going to be my toy, that ever since we paid our visit to you, took a test drive, and put in our order, @Seanette seems to be, at times, more excited and impatient about it than I am.

I'm not a very patient person, but I knew going into this that it was going to be a rather extraordinary exercise in patience for me.

I guess I figure that our order is in some huge queue in some computer system at Ford, working its way through whatever insane pattern Ford is using to determine which orders get built in what sequence, and that it is unknowable to me or anyone else where I stand in that queue, until Ford notifies me that mine has been scheduled to be built.

Until then, all I have to go on, and all I expect that I can have to go on, is the estimate that you gave us when we placed our order. I don't even know how accurate to expect that estimate to be—surely the rate at which Ford is building these vehicles is subject to vagaries that would have been unknowable to you at the time you made that estimate.

I suppose it is worth asking if you have access to any information that would give a better handle on how long a wait I have ahead of me than what I already have?

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's funny, that even though this is going to be my toy, that ever since we paid our visit to you, took a test drive, and put in our order, @Seanette seems to be, at times, more excited and impatient about it than I am.

I'm not a very patient person, but I knew going into this that it was going to be a rather extraordinary exercise in patience for me.

I guess I figure that our order is in some huge queue in some computer system at Ford, working its way through whatever insane pattern Ford is using to determine which orders get built in what sequence, and that it is unknowable to me or anyone else where I stand in that queue, until Ford notifies me that mine has been scheduled to be built.

Until then, all I have to go on, and all I expect that I can have to go on, is the estimate that you gave us when we placed our order. I don't even know how accurate to expect that estimate to be—surely the rate at which Ford is building these vehicles is subject to vagaries that would have been unknowable to you at the time you made that estimate.

I suppose it is worth asking if you have access to any information that would give a better handle on how long a wait I have ahead of me than what I already have?
I don't have any additional tools that could offer timing insight

LC4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Don't worry the waiting never ends. My dealership has received numerous vehicles that were in transit at the same time as my Bronco, including a dealer ordered Bronco, but my arrival date just keeps getting pushed back. I am sure it is sitting in a rail yard right now, but as I watch the estimate delivery date Ford just keeps moving it 4-5 days to the right every time the projected day is here.

Sponsored

LC4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Avoid Mojave Auto Group in Barstow. ADM, and the sales manager offered me $500 to walk away. My Bronco had been there less than 24 hours and they had good enough offers to offer me $500? Better dealerships, with better communication skills, within easy driving distance. Save yourselves the headache.

Cardboardbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Avoid Mojave Auto Group in Barstow. ADM, and the sales manager offered me $500 to walk away. My Bronco had been there less than 24 hours and they had good enough offers to offer me $500? Better dealerships, with better communication skills, within easy driving distance. Save yourselves the headache.
That sucks. I grew up in the area and that’s always been a shady dealer. Maybe you can let Ford know and they can make it right

LC4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks. I grew up in the area and that’s always been a shady dealer. Maybe you can let Ford know and they can make it right
I’m in a google comment war with them right now. I don’t think I’m at the top of their favorite customer list. I already blasted them on the Ford survey. The two different sales people I dealt with were great, but they have zero power with any of the stuff that really affects the customer. The funny thing is they say all dealerships are charging a much bigger markup, so obviously the sales manager didn’t spend any time reading this thread when I sent him the link.

Paemon

Outer Banks
First Name
Paemon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if anyone has mentioned Ventura yet, but I got mine delivered a couple of weeks ago with no dealer mark-up or hassle what so ever. They were upfront from the get-go as I had to revise my online order there at the dealership. If you are near Ventura, CA, I would highly recommend this little dealership for ordering your Bronco.

Ford of Ventura: https://www.fordofventura.com/

OP
OP
JRod Ford

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's funny. It was probably meant as a joke. Why wouldn't they ask? My dealer asked me if I wanted to sell it to them, but we both laughed after I looked at him like he was out of his mind. He knew I wouldn't, but I don't blame him at all for asking. I'm in sales too. It's amazing how many times you hear of someone selling something for really cheap and all it took was another person asking.
Sponsored