Sponsored

Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another +1 for Shahram at Walnut Creek Ford up here in NorCal. I was able to go in and get someone's cancelled order. He kindly reiterated no markup, and I gladly bought the car.

10/10 would recommend and would buy from again.
Did you already have an order with them?
Sponsored

bikearch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood!!! great service!! Highly recommended

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Add Tracy Ford in Tracy, CA to the list. Verbal agreement with them on my Badlands for MSRP. Took delivery yesterday at MSRP. Wonderful, easy, no-BS experience. Would highly recommend you talk with Joel Smith if you can.

AFAIK, they are doing MSRP on all reservations/orders, some markup on Broncos on the lot and they had 2 of them out there as of the 20th.

Brought mine home yesterday!

Ford Bronco Hey California, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? IMG_2459

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you already have an order with them?
I did not, I found the car on their site /cars.com and just showed up. I was actually a previous customer, I bought a Bronco Sport last year, but they didn't know that at the time I showed up to ask about it. I think I got lucky, he said they reached out to people who had similar orders but turned it down.

Linkster02

Black Diamond
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I did not, I found the car on their site /cars.com and just showed up. I was actually a previous customer, I bought a Bronco Sport last year, but they didn't know that at the time I showed up to ask about it. I think I got lucky, he said they reached out to people who had similar orders but turned it down.
Lucky! Because I called them and they told me it’s only available to their current order customers!

Sponsored

titleistforged

Base
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Base, 2024 IS 500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lucky! Because I called them and they told me it’s only available to their current order customers!
Interesting! Now I feel extremely lucky and blessed, haha.

Last edited:
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
@thesanleandroford store
San leandro California. @Sam Nobel was just the best . Helped me all the way was just as excited to see my new bronco as much as I was. Got it for msrp not even a quible about it.

IMG_20211220_183254_548.jpg

Sponsored