Sponsored

Hey New England, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tasca Cranston will do MSRP, member here took delivery last week and confirmed. They are a good sized dealer and seem to have a lot of allocations relative to their current amount of orders. You very well could get a soft top for MSRP by Memorial Day
Sponsored

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jack Madden Ford, Norwood, MA
$5,000.00 Over MSRP. Still taking orders, although officially will not be processed by Ford at this time.
That's interesting. Madden told you about Ford not processing orders?

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's interesting. Madden told you about Ford not processing orders?
Everyone you talk to has a different story.
The Dealer I got my first Bronco from said Ford told them not to take any more orders.
Madden was the next Dealer.
Then I ordered through McGovern and they never placed the order, although they said they checked while I waited and said good to go.
Now just last week ordered through Best Ford, and got a confirmation email in 1/2 hour from Ford.
Thanks for the Tip!

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had a great experience with McGovern Ford Framingham, paid the agreed upon MSRP and got what I consider a very fair Trade in Value for our trade. Easy transaction.
Who is your sales rep @ McGovern...I am working with Justine..and she is waiting for hers also... ordered mine last week of October Outer banks ,sasquatch and lux.. with mic .... stayed away from tow kit ... at time of ordering ..we were thinking 6 months ... we will.see and time will tell

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Who is your sales rep @ McGovern...I am working with Justine..and she is waiting for hers also... ordered mine last week of October Outer banks ,sasquatch and lux.. with mic .... stayed away from tow kit ... at time of ordering ..we were thinking 6 months ... we will.see and time will tell
I worked with Steve Baisley as my sales rep. Chris Uhl also kept me updated, I believe he’s the truck manager.

Sponsored

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I worked with Steve Baisley as my sales rep. Chris Uhl also kept me updated, I believe he’s the truck manager.
Ya I will say Matt McGovern took a lot of the cream of the crop with him to run his new enterprise ..after the split from Prime dealers ...my "little brother " is one of the overall parts managers for the mcgovern group

slocobra03

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Explore ST, MG, Isetta, Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a good experience with Franklin Ford… No ADM on mine.

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ya I will say Matt McGovern took a lot of the cream of the crop with him to run his new enterprise ..after the split from Prime dealers ...my "little brother " is one of the overall parts managers for the mcgovern group
This was my first experience with McGovern, my Granfather and Uncle had owned Framingham Ford before it was sold to McGovern. Was overall very pleased.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a good experience with Franklin Ford… No ADM on mine.
I just got the VIN for my bronco, glad to hear Franklin Ford stuck with their word and didn't add any ADM.

Steve62

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Great experience with McMahon Ford in Norwalk, CT. Paid MSRP without any discussion.

Sponsored

TwinTurboStang

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Brodiak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tasca Cranston will do MSRP, member here took delivery last week and confirmed. They are a good sized dealer and seem to have a lot of allocations relative to their current amount of orders. You very well could get a soft top for MSRP by Memorial Day
Got mine at Tasca in ct. Such a great place, saw the demos at RI too. Couldn’t ask for a better place to deal with.

Dez

Big Bend
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang, 2021 Hyundai Kona, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got mine at Gervais in Ayer. Did not preorder but was able to put a deposit after the VIN was assigned but before the build date. As a result I got it for MSRP. I think if its a vehicle they already have on the lot they were charging $5000 ADM. Great experience with the sales people and it was painless. They even came in on Xmas eve so i could pick it up before the holidays.

ThesePretzels

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a very positive experience with Bonnell Ford in Winchester, MA. Just picked my OBX last Friday without any drama. Guy to see there is Richard King. I felt he was informed, knowledgeable, helpful, and honest about the Bronco and the process from the start (Day 1 reservation on 7/14/20). He maintained great communication with me throughout the '22 model year re-order process and kept me in the loop with the details of my build/delivery once I received the VIN from Ford in late October.

All around, I felt they did a good job setting realistic expectations and then took care to ensure the process went as smooth as could be expected for this vehicle. No markups, no dealer badging, no unannounced fees, no bait and switch, and got to use my lender (facilitated through Richard). I also thank all of the contributors to this forum for knowing what questions to ask and what to look for when it came to time to pick it up.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions...

OBX / 4-Door / Carb Gray / MIC2.0 / High / LTHR Gray-Navy Seats / 2.3 / Auto / Advanced 4x4 / 4.27 w/Rear Locker / Tow / Roof Rack

Lexington

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a very positive experience with Bonnell Ford in Winchester, MA. Just picked my OBX last Friday without any drama. Guy to see there is Richard King. I felt he was informed, knowledgeable, helpful, and honest about the Bronco and the process from the start (Day 1 reservation on 7/14/20). He maintained great communication with me throughout the '22 model year re-order process and kept me in the loop with the details of my build/delivery once I received the VIN from Ford in late October.

All around, I felt they did a good job setting realistic expectations and then took care to ensure the process went as smooth as could be expected for this vehicle. No markups, no dealer badging, no unannounced fees, no bait and switch, and got to use my lender (facilitated through Richard). I also thank all of the contributors to this forum for knowing what questions to ask and what to look for when it came to time to pick it up.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions...

OBX / 4-Door / Carb Gray / MIC2.0 / High / LTHR Gray-Navy Seats / 2.3 / Auto / Advanced 4x4 / 4.27 w/Rear Locker / Tow / Roof Rack
I also purchased through Bonnell (2022 Badlands) and I support all the comments above. Richard and John Chalas were a big help. Richard was on top of each step (ordered July 2020, delivered Jan 2022). He even drove it over to get it to us before the big storm. The only thing they could not answer was the details on the 2021 price match credit from Ford, and similar details about Ford points, but I suspect that is as much due to Ford as Bonnell.

Ohhellothere

Big Bend
First Name
Düåvé
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I also purchased through Bonnell (2022 Badlands) and I support all the comments above. Richard and John Chalas were a big help
I hope y rep Deb comes through. Hasn't been the most communicative so far but nothing bad. Just got my build date this week
Sponsored