Sponsored

Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco?

JRod Ford

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

The Goal is to keep this all positive.

Please only post below if you are ordering in the Region listed above.

There is a thread for each Region.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please post your Bronco info below, and your dealership, if you have received your Bronco with NO MARKUPS!

This will help those waiting to receive their Broncos, and future Bronco purchasers to know who they can trust to order through.

Together we can combat the dealer markups by informing each other of the honest and reputable dealerships out there.

Thank you!!
Bluebonnet Ford in New Braunfels here.

No mark ups, no added dealer accessories (ie vin etching, pinstripes, etc...), and they did honor my request to not put the front license plate on. They did lay on the hard sales pitch for upholstery and exterior care treatment, GAP insurance, and Extended Warranty. I opted to go with an extended warranty with them (thought a little more than Floodway) due to the help my salesman and the dealership was to me through the process.

I don't know what their policies will be for 2022 orders but would assume the same.

TxBowTie

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Southwest Ford in Weatherford, TX. Treated me right, no mark ups, and communicated very well throughout the long process.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Planet Reed 59 in Humble, Texas.

No markups, no add ons, no pushing of extended warranties, just a smooth transaction with the customer in mind.

They held a Bronco test drive event. Pics below.

Gave away T-Shirts and a Ford Performance Recovery Gear.

Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 8D00E5F5-9164-4361-8FD8-498052B933C7

Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 93C8E2E1-ADB0-452D-A470-CA987F22FDFC

Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 71314DC6-026E-4144-AB58-59A88A04198F

Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? 4ACD769D-3754-4CE7-8121-4099912CF69B

Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? EE59D1AF-B462-418A-9104-BA793AC07B72

Sponsored

BlueBronco1969

First Edition
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco (Blue)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you!!
I really just can’t say enough about Tom Murray and his team at Jordan Ford in San Antonio. Responsive from the moment the reservation was made in July 2020. Fast to get my order in January of 2021. Every time I called Tom (the General Manager of the whole dealership) — he would answer my call on the second ring and call me by name immediately. Then he would answer every question I had about the delays and get me re-excited about the endgame. Provided my rail car number. NO MARK UPS. NO SALE SHENANIGANS. Made every effort to make sure I felt special and appreciated. I will order future vehicles from Jordan and would absolutely recommend them for South Texas friends. Thanks Tom, Alex, Steve, Dylan et al…

ThrvinBronco

First Edition
First Name
JASON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco , 2019 f250, 2014 f350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Basequatch and First Edition from David Mcdavid Ford Fort Worth No dealer markup other than insisting window tint at $600 a little pissed about that but I got two broncos this year and that was the only hassle
Ford Bronco Hey Texas, anybody got a positive review for a dealership with NO MARKUPS for their Bronco? CB24110C-6A6E-4FF5-A94F-88AAFDE7D832

hotrodjohn

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1975 Bronco Ranger, 1975 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Grapevine Ford.... I reserved it, David FIllmore, the general sales manager, called me about placing order and told me price would be MSRP. I ordered it. When the Bronco arrived, price was MSRP. David was also very responsive to any questions I had along the way. After the sale he followed up to make sure there were no problems. Excellent experience with Grapevine Ford.

Channels321

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WRX, 1981 Z28
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MSRP at Northside Ford in San Antonio. Only dealer add on was window tint. No issues with communications, answered any questions and changed my order when I needed to switch some things up.

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MSRP at Northside Ford in San Antonio. Only dealer add on was window tint. No issues with communications, answered any questions and changed my order when I needed to switch some things up.
That’s so great to hear. My order is with them and is being built this week. I have been a nervous wreck thinking I’m going to get screwed over.

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you!!

BE5OME1

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 SXT 4x4, 1967 Mustang, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you!!
I highly recommend Gullo Ford in Conroe Texas.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can tell you who not to use.. LEGACY ford in Rosenberg. I called them, salesman said we have 2 in Area 51. Drive 2 hours to go see them. They have 1 Bronco on the lot. They catus gray first edition. Msrp over 63k. Said we will let it go for 50k over. Lol. Wasted my day
Sponsored