First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus and 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a “spotlight” in my focus and my wife’s Kia that illuminates the ground when I unlock the car with the remote or step out of the car after a drive. Very cool feature to have, but I think it’s different than what you are thinking.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I came across a piece of media literature or a brochure that highlighted the mirror spotlights. Seemed more like an approach light as what is shown on the F250 in the previous post. The pic that was included with the brochure showed a guy working on his bow under the mirrors spotlight.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, there is a difference between approach lighting and spotlights. The spotlights are actual flood lights built into the side view mirrors that illuminate a much larger area than what approach lighting would.
Oh, you're right. I didn't realize it said "LED approach lamps AND spotlight." Interesting.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a “spotlight” in my focus and my wife’s Kia that illuminates the ground when I unlock the car with the remote or step out of the car after a drive. Very cool feature to have, but I think it’s different than what you are thinking.
That's an approach or puddle lamp.
Sponsored