Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Get the High Package, The 12" screen is awesome and the 360 cameras come in handy in tight spots. I have it on my Wildtrak and don't regret it at all.
Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth it

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think this is a very good point. The Lux package is darn annoying for the price. Why do garage door openers fall into that? Every car I’ve owned for 20 years has it built in on even the most basic levels.

I digress. I think the high package, for the price, is well worth it. I’ve learned that anything electrical is best to start from the factory. People who have looked to add similar options down the road will find the cost is 3x what the packages is. If you want to debate the usefulness of each item- that would be up to you. But I’m not seeing anything at that level that I wouldnt have a use for out of the box.
The Lux package does have adaptive cruise control which I really like, my wife has it on her Bronco Sport and I have it on my Maverick, don't have it on my Bronco which I do miss. I'd agree with the garage door opener being in the Lux package, that should at least be in the mid package.

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Def don't skimp on the high package. Its well worth it for the extra money. I went without the Lux and I am almost sad i didn't just with the full package. Wireless charging would have been nice
There are some easy add-on w
The Lux package does have adaptive cruise control which I really like, my wife has it on her Bronco Sport and I have it on my Maverick, don't have it on my Bronco which I do miss. I'd agree with the garage door opener being in the Lux package, that should at least be in the mid package.
Adaptive cruise would be nice. Just finished a 9,000 mile cross country trip in the 2-door and wished I had it!

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are doing mid package then high package is a no brainer. The 12” screen and 360 cameras are great, plus you get front parking sensors and some other good stuff. Now that I’ve had my Bronco for 7 months the one thing I would’ve added was the Lux package. I didn’t care about the B&O stereo, and I thought I didn’t want radar cruise control, but yeah I should’ve spend the extra $2695 or whatever it was at the time just for the radar cruise.

Sponsored

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had this dilemma when I ordered and pulled the trigger on the high package, and glad I did. The cameras are most useful to me when:
  • Off road and all you see is hood and sky - no need to have the passenger (aka the wife) get out and spot
  • Placing your tires without a spotter on narrow trails or smaller obstacle fields - the front tire view is really cool for this. Still have the boss wife get out and spot on anything longer than a few feet though.
  • Backing out of my garage - there are planters between the 3 individual bays and I don't have to worry about hitting them when I crank the wheel after getting mostly out of the bay
  • Good for tight parking lots as well

The forward sensors are cool as well - I can come into my garage hot and just stop as soon as I hear the 1st beep. Perfect spot for me to be able to walk around the front and the back with the door closed if I need to.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When you think of all the money we probably all piss away on our Broncos $1295 just doesn't seem like that much for what you are getting.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would go even further and say get the Lux package.

Lots of good stuff for the $ imo.

If you ever look at what other car companies charge for things, Ford has a great price for the amount of options you get.

I wish they had one more package up that had ventilated seats. I would order again tomorrow and upgrade for just that one option.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I went lux for ACC and B&O personally.

but for High, the 360 camera is nice. its a relatively big car, and tall, so gauging distance in the front is a bit of a guess, the parking sensors and front camera remove the guess work completely. The side ones... not really meaningful to me.

The screen... I had a car with an 8" screen for so many years, and it was fine, because the dash was designed for it. I dont like the bezel you get, it looks like its a base model and something bigger should be there. The 12" screen fits the cabin, its bright, good resolution. I cant say it DOES anything special, but it looks more premium.

Is any of that worth $1200 to you? your call.

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Get the high package and skip the lux. High has 2 awesome, unobtainable features (screen and cameras). You can easily add all of the lux features except adaptive cruise. Stereo, homelink, and wireless charging can be had down the road.

Sponsored

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

IMO, the high package it worth. One perk is the camera. Very handy when backing up to a trailer hitch. Rear and above view makes life simple... Do you need it, no but nice to have...

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would go even further and say get the Lux package.

Lots of good stuff for the $ imo.

If you ever look at what other car companies charge for things, Ford has a great price for the amount of options you get.

I wish they had one more package up that had ventilated seats. I would order again tomorrow and upgrade for just that one option.
I helped my father pick out a Camry a few years ago, Lane assist, evasive braking, adaptive cruise, etc was standard equipment on the most stripped down model. Adding Blinds spot alerts, rear traffic alert, garage door openers and a few other items cost about $1k, jumping up a model ($500) got you electric seats, upgraded wheels, and a nicer interior. Ford wants $4000 for a leather steering wheel, shift knob, and a $20 grab handle....LOL

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm getting the WT with lux pkg, plus HOSS 3.0, etc, but today I saw a 2 door basic with the sas package it looked awesome and only 41K vs. 61k plus and it basically does everything the WT would do... is it worth spending the extra moola. What you all think?????

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
High package all the way. It’s cost is easily worth its value in the long run if you ever to consider upgrading the headunit. The nav is pretty decent, the split screen makes it even more dope and I love it. Cameras were the thing I was on the fence about, but after the first off-road drive, there is no going back. When you need them, they are worth every penny.

I found the Parking Sensors help with technical driving positioning… they are useful yet also annoying in tall grass fields 🤷‍♂️ The should offer a quick mute option while driving at speed

I kinda align with ya on something’s too, the sound deadening and zone lighting, they are cool, but not a deal breaker. Interior footwell lighting, I could not care less about it.

Overall, You will find the value in the High package and won’t regret the upgrade from mid.

Lux, well, if high is a tough sell, don’t bother because it’s just driving Nannie’s dressed up as techy bells and whistles
Sponsored