Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you look at the details for the "high" package, it lists an led spotlight, has this been photographed? Id like to see this. Maybe what i think of as "spotlight" is incorrect. Can anyone clarify this?
Sponsored

smseagren

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you look at the details for the "high" package, it lists an led spotlight, has this been photographed? Id like to see this. Maybe what i think of as "spotlight" is incorrect. Can anyone clarify this?
it’s built into the side mirrors. ??‍♂ You can see the difference between the mirrors on the base vs badlands vs wildtrack/Fe. I assume there’s a nice little button that makes different leds illuminate.

similar to fancy flood light features on other males/models.

OP
OP
pat86323

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought that, but on the stock picture of the badlands, it shows them being amber colored......doesnt seem very spotlight(ish) to me. I think those are just extra turn signal lights on the mirrors, which i never understood. It also seems to me that if you have a spotlight, you should be able to angle it to look at whatever you want to look at.

Sponsored

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

huh....no kidding, thats cool. Can they be "steered" somehow?
now you’re asking for too much. Would be cool tho. Like a little joy stick on side mirrors but for the lights.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty sure they are just lights that turn on and illuminate the area/ground when you get close to your vehicle at night as a safety feature.

OP
OP
pat86323

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

now you’re asking for too much. Would be cool tho. Like a little joy stick on side mirrors but for the lights.
i dont know, when i think spotlight, i think like the spotlight that cops have on their cars, so they can scan out to the sides. Its totally uneccesary, but for some stupid reason ive always wanted one lol.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i dont know, when i think spotlight, i think like the spotlight that cops have on their cars, so they can scan out to the sides. Its totally uneccesary, but for some stupid reason ive always wanted one lol.

Because they are awesome!... (y) :p

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep, thats it. They are kinda awesome. I cant think of a time when id actually use it, but its cool.
My f-150 has them. I’ve used them(mirrors folded in) a few times when loading firewood at night. I have also blinded friends when driving by in a parking lot.

drugdealr

Wildtrak
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Pretty sure they are just lights that turn on and illuminate the area/ground when you get close to your vehicle at night as a safety feature.
Nope, there is a difference between approach lighting and spotlights. The spotlights are actual flood lights built into the side view mirrors that illuminate a much larger area than what approach lighting would.

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

huh....no kidding, thats cool. Can they be "steered" somehow?
No, but they work when the mirrors are out or folded in, so they can be pointed to the side when parked. I have them on my F350, and I have used them in campsites occasionally.
Sponsored