indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone reached out to the dealer and they are actually asking this much. When my wife picked up hers it was online for more than MSRP, but she got it for nearly $10k under MSRP.
Yep the dealer will first be trying to land a whale with that initial high-ball offer. When I showed up to buy a new Kia economy car for my family, they wanted 21k. Five hours later I drove home in our new 14k vehicle.

Ford Bronco HOLY WOW! $91,570 for a Bronco Heritage Limited Negotiate
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When you say, "My wife picked up hers," exactly what did she get for $10K under MSRP? If it was a new Bronco, that would be the best deal I've ever heard of anywhere.
2023 2 DOOR BADLANDS, LUX, SAS, AZURE GREY

Ford Bronco HOLY WOW! $91,570 for a Bronco Heritage Limited IMG_4664

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Did that include buying the Raptor first? :LOL:
I GOT THE BRAPTOR FOR $75K. Dealer was at MSRP for GT holders on BRaptors. Eventhough it hit their site at $120k before they pulled it from the site cause they kept getting calls.

Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love to see these! It makes it easy to spot the unscrupulous dealers so I can advise people to avoid them at all costs.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The Limited is actually a loaded out Badlands with Sasquatch, the standard is BB based which was a bargain for what it offered with private offer and price protection.
Completely agree…the standard HE is by far the best value build at the moment. Squared off fender flares AND the MOD top so many have been waiting for. Can’t spec out a BB or any other trim for what this comes with and it also has steel bumpers unlike the OBX.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Doesn't even have the squared off fenders. How can that be? That's one of the favored features of the Heritage.
I am assuming that comment is tonge in cheek because you do understand that AI rendering it the same for every single bronco to show before dealer photos... Right? Even all the Heritage models (just like this Heritage limited) show in that AI rendering with round fenders....

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Things/pricing is obviously geographical.... Here anything on the lot still has an ADM... Dealers selling at MSRP have nothing on the lot. (or at least not for very long).

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Completely agree…the standard HE is by far the best value build at the moment. Squared off fender flares AND the MOD top so many have been waiting for. Can’t spec out a BB or any other trim for what this comes with and it also has steel bumpers unlike the OBX.
And SAS is STANDARD on the HE.

Sponsored

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed. My only wish with the HE is that there would be a choice between the existing white accents and an option for black.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

65CarryAll

Heritage
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The last 2 door Blazer (ZR2)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am assuming that comment is tonge in cheek because you do understand that AI rendering it the same for every single bronco to show before dealer photos... Right? Even all the Heritage models (just like this Heritage limited) show in that AI rendering with round fenders....
AI doesn't matter. On Ford's build site the AI rendering always shows the proper fenders. The dealer even printed it out and gave it to me when I ordered one. Where ever this posting is coming from is cut rate and sloppy. Then to add an outrageous price on top of an inaccurately presented vehicle is the height of audacity.

Surfnbike

First Name
Mahtayo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I too wish that Ford would offer a blacked out HE option. The white just doesn't do it for me personally. Love those wheels in black.

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just rebuilt my Badlands on the Build & Price and due to price increases twice each year my same build is now $7K higher even with no ADM. I'm glad that I got mine when I did. Price protection helped also.
Sponsored