Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I have taken delivery of my 2023 Bronco Black Diamond and have had Rumble for about a week now. I understand this is a forum a place for people to post their opinions so I thought I would give a modicum of unsolicited advice. First off I have not been a Bronco fan boy from the beginning in fact I wanted a Rubicon. Unfortunately I am too tall and my head hit the roll bar and it was not as comfortable as the Black Diamond. Second major thing I see is road noise yes it is present and at times can be annoying especially in the soft top but hey you know why I sacrifice that so I can put that top back and enjoy cruisinng with the wife and kids. Cost is the next on list I found a dealer who was amazing Town & Country Ford in Bessmer Alabama, they did me right no ADM just MSRP. As far as interior is concerned I drove a 2003 Dodge Ram the amount of plastic in that was abysmal and it didn't feel like the Bronco which feels nice and different than my wife's Grand Cherokee and my old Dodge. It feels not premium but better than these. Go test drive yourself to see what I mean, I specifically wanted the MGV interior I have a 16 and 12 year old so yeah its nice to be able to just use the air hose to blow it out. Ultimately if this is a vehicle you want don't let the naysayers dissuade you from enjoying your Bronco whether it's a base (RIP) or Braptor enjoy what you have and what you worked hard to get. Next we must tackle the wave and you have been bucked. But I will save something for my next Sunday morning.
Sponsored

ScottyC

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2022 BD with the hardtop with liner....is not as loud as my 2021 BD with the softtop. However, I am considering trading her in for a 2023 Explorer Timberline when it finally shows up. Will test drive to make up my mind. If I keep the Bronco, next spring, I am replacing the General ATX with General ATP's....looks to be a quieter tread design.

OP
OP
Miker002

Miker002

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 2022 BD with the hardtop with liner....is not as loud as my 2021 BD with the softtop. However, I am considering trading her in for a 2023 Explorer Timberline when it finally shows up. Will test drive to make up my mind. If I keep the Bronco, next spring, I am replacing the General ATX with General ATP's....looks to be a quieter tread design.
I may end up swapping in the near future to the Nitto Ridge Grapplers still have the look I am going for but also have great on-road capabilities. One that I have read over and over again is they are quieter, but as I said I do not mind, coming from my 03 which didn't have ac I rode windows down all the time.

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love my BD 2dr manual. Perfect mix of features

jrollo7

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have a 2023 two door BD 2.7L Advanced. Came from a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. My Bronco is better than expected. Radio is not horrible. Wind noise is not loud at all (hardtop). Interior materials are not cheap plastic as I’ve been reading. MGV seats are great.
MIC roof has zero blemishes(as of now). Only one “issue”- seats came with gray not blue Black Diamond stitching. Only have 500 miles but this is a comfortable capable enjoyable truck.

OP
OP
Miker002

Miker002

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have a 2023 two door BD 2.7L Advanced. Came from a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara. My Bronco is better than expected. Radio is not horrible. Wind noise is not loud at all (hardtop). Interior materials are not cheap plastic as I’ve been reading. MGV seats are great.
MIC roof has zero blemishes(as of now). Only one “issue”- seats came with gray not blue Black Diamond stitching. Only have 500 miles but this is a comfortable capable enjoyable truck.
So I think that is now how it is made the MGV I have the same thing. Gray instead of the blue which is only a mild inconvenience which I may say something closer to the warranty expiring. This is an amazing vehicle, currently riding sans top need to find a more permanent solution.
Sponsored