First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 series & 2022 TESLA Y
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where can I find some photos or videos of the HOSS 3.0. There is only one video on you tube that has been sampled by everyone and it doesn't even show any of the parts that are included with the option. The video doesn't even show the new modular front bumper that is supposedly unique to this accessory. Sounds like a lot of money to pay with very minimal write up and footage showing reviews and testing?
Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm also looking for information on these, especially since we are waiting on one. Too bad they didn't have one ready at EJS to show off. Any ford folkers got any pictures they can share without getting fired or banned?

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where can I find some photos or videos of the HOSS 3.0. There is only one video on you tube that has been sampled by everyone and it doesn't even show any of the parts that are included with the option. The video doesn't even show the new modular front bumper that is supposedly unique to this accessory. Sounds like a lot of money to pay with very minimal write up and footage showing reviews and testing?
I’m 99% sure that the HOSS package just upgrades you from the plastic front bumper to the capable bumper found on the badlands and black diamond. The “powder coated steel bumper” is exactly how it’s worded on the window sticker

That being said it’s a brand new offering. I would doubt if there’s even one on the street with this package, so I’m not sure how there would be much in the way of reviews and testing.
Sponsored