Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1705002514973.png

This is what the tracker says....
Delivered to Norfolk, VA
Interesting....your order confirmed date says 9/25 but you say you ordered 8/16. I wonder if ford was just being slow or your dealer didn't put your order in that day haha... I ordered 8/21 and my order was confirmed 8/21. You are lucky haha. Excited for you.

For the others wondering why so fast....my guess would be there were not a lot going to Norfolk from his build week and potentially the next build week so they loaded and shipped him?
That whole fill the proverbial truck/train and get it going?
Sponsored

l88m22vette

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Please sir may I have locking diffs?
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll complain about a few small things in my '22 BL, but I'm only pissed about one thing, which is that the '24s get the 3.0 while the earlier ones didn't. Sometimes I wish more of the development/production budgets had gone towards the spec, and less towards the doo-dads like G.O.A.T., there are places where things feel stretched thin.

OP
OP
Jace

Jace

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting....your order confirmed date says 9/25 but you say you ordered 8/16. I wonder if ford was just being slow or your dealer didn't put your order in that day haha... I ordered 8/21 and my order was confirmed 8/21. You are lucky haha. Excited for you.

For the others wondering why so fast....my guess would be there were not a lot going to Norfolk from his build week and potentially the next build week so they loaded and shipped him?
That whole fill the proverbial truck/train and get it going?
It went in on 8/16. Got a ford email that day. No idea why the tracker says that.

banjo5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F250 Lariat 6.7 Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1705002514973.png

This is what the tracker says....
Delivered to Norfolk, VA
I am still amazed it got delivered that fast. You likely have one of the very first 2024s to be delivered. Pretty cool and you aren't even in town to get it. :(

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Last edited:

Sponsored

LSU Bronceaux

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Safe to assume 2024 Badlands w/o SAS will maintain the 2.0 hardware…?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Q & A session

@Jordan Parker - The new robust steering gear that's now on the Badlands and Wildtrak for 24 model year... is that the same steering gear that was previously included as a part of HOSS 3.0 or something totally different?

Matt Winter said:
That is the same robust steering gear from HOSS 3.0. We took feedback from customers, and now that's included on the Badlands and Sasquatch vehicles. So we want customers feel confident out there on the trail, and provide just a little bit stronger more robust experience. So now you have a little bit more vehicle that you can use, and really put the Bronco through it's paces, as it's meant to be, and have a lot of fun with it out there on the trail.

Bronco Brand Team Q&A — HOSS 3.0 steering confirmed standard on 24MY Badlands AND Sasquatch | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

" Now, the beefed up steering steering gear present in the H.O.S.S. 3.0 system is being included as standard equipment on 2024 Ford Bronco Badlands trimmed SUVs, as well as those equipped tithe optional Sasquatch Package, according to Bronco Nation. "

LSU Bronceaux

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being an infant in this community with a just committed to Badlands on the way ( build date of 1/15 ) , reading this is making me real happy i opted for the dealer order Badlands over the Outer Banks they had on the way.

Looking forward to becoming more active on the forums.

Thanks Everyone

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was hoping they would get this done for the 2023s but, sadly it was a no. Ford should offer a discounted price to Badland owners that want the upgrade. Can you hear me Ford??? LOL

Or is anyone out there building a plug and play upgraded rack? Not just the housing, but the whole rack.

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This should've been put on the Base for MY22.5
I was hoping they would get this done for the 2023s but, sadly it was a no. Ford should offer a discounted price to Badland owners that want the upgrade. Can you hear me Ford??? LOL

Or is anyone out there building a plug and play upgraded rack? Not just the housing, but the whole rack.
Yeah, just send the Base guys one for free.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Hoss 3.0 is the whole rack. They just lowered the price. I think it is like $800.

No plug and play yet. Keep hearing about the FP tuner doing it but it seems the gurus at Ford have not been able to figure out what BigMeatsBronco has.

LSU Bronceaux

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With this now seemly confirmed, would Badlands owners w/o SAS now be able to run 37” tires with a higher level of confidence?

From what the readings suggest and I’m certain YMMV that the 2.0 rack was a concern once people moved to larger than 35”.. Especially if running upgraded tire rods.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’m just at a loss, how come some vehicles get their status changed to built after a day or two and others stay in production a week later
we ought not put too much faith in the tracker, it is notoriously unreliable. It’s luck of the draw as to when it updates and often does not reflect reality as demonstrated in this case where the tracker has yet to update since 01/02 while the vehicle has been delivered to the dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited: