Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's a little bit dirty... but this is from our recent trip to Colorado... heading towards Durango.

hpr_bronco_colorado_202310_1.jpg

Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Got the Bronco a little dirty today. First time taking it off-road and boy was it a blast! I did rip off my license plate bracket on the rear bumper though :(

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club hpr_bronco_colorado_202310_1
Glad to see you enjoying your Bronco Dustin! :)

Sponsored

KDWright5407

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Palisade, Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Added the Method 703's a few weeks ago.

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Jump.JPG

Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club Jump.JPG
I ordered a MY24 HPR and have been struggling to guess what colors/accents go well with the HPR...Bronze wheels were something that I thought wouldn't look all that good. BUT, they actually look awesome.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The 2D in Hot Pepper Red looks great when it’s airborne! I wasn’t initially a red car fan, but I really like it!

Jump.JPG
Glad to see you are enjoying your Bronco, David! Thanks for sharing this photo with everyone.

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered a MY24 HPR and have been struggling to guess what colors/accents go well with the HPR...Bronze wheels were something that I thought wouldn't look all that good. BUT, they actually look awesome.
It was a gamble that paid off. I didn't mind the stock SAS wheels, but wife wasn't a fan. I get more compliments on the wheels than the actual Bronco. I ordered these 703's directly from Ford as I wanted as close to stock offset as possible (not a fan of the wheel poke... and the resulting stone chips all over the side of my rig).

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting these exact wheels put on my hot pepper next week. They look sick!

BigShan808

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco and 2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New to BRONCO6G but a member of F150GEN14 and F150Forum. We joined the Bronco world back in '21 when the wife ditched her '18 Edge and got into an Alto Blue Badland Sport. Told her then to put in the order for a fullsize but she was impatient (with the 1 year+ waitlist) and this little Badlands had all the bells and whistles straight off the lot.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20210508_093530

Suffice to say the fullsize bug got a hold of her and we took field trips in March to all 3 dealerships on island because they were overstocked with cancelled reservations. She was hell bent on a CG Badlands the 1st dealership had in stock but as we drove up it was being prepped for delivery. She then fell in love with an EG Squatch (my personal choice) that was fresh off the boat at the 2nd dealership but we couldn't get them to come down on their insane markup cost (marked up over $92K). At the last dealership she mulled over a RR Badlands, an A51 Badlands but surprisingly this beauty (another non-reserved FOB) kept drawing her back. Here it is next to my '21 F150 though it has since got a 6" RC lift on 35s along with other aesthetic treatments since this pic.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20230308_155100

Jumped on this forum to get some inspiration. The Bronco still sits as it does in this pic with exception of our vanity plates. I have ready RC's 2" coilover kit that I got along with the lift for the F150 that's been sitting in the garage. Now I got time ($ re-allocated) to give this Bronco her due justice. More pics to follow in the near future of this build.
Ford Bronco HOT PEPPER RED Bronco Club 20231101_081122

Hei Hei approved!
Sponsored

Last edited: