Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what we did. 36” wreath from At Home, added 100 LED lights, wired/hot glued gold ornaments to match the graphics down the side and small blue ornaments to reflect the Outer Banks interior accents. Power is fed through the wheel, into the tailgate and into the regular power outlet between the front seats.

5E9D449B-8604-4804-89D3-34E9DCF5308A.jpeg
Looks great! How did you attached it to the wheel? I wanted to do this but was concerned the back of the larger wreaths with the metal ring would gouge up the wheel face plus I didn't want to attach it with piano or picture hanging wire for the same reason.

Last edited:

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks great! How did you attached it to the wheel? I wanted to do this but was concerned the back of the larger wreaths with the metal ring would gouge up the wheel face plus I didn't want to attached it with piano or picture hanging wire for the same reason.
So, the metal ring in the back just rests up against the tire, being a 36" wreath, it's pretty much mirrors the 35" tire. It's held in place with zip ties. That's it. The ornaments are wired in place, and hot glued. Where the zip ties might touch the rim, or the metal on the tailgate, I put some electrical tape to put a barrier between the zip tie and the surface. I linked 4XL zip ties together to go around the tire and attached in 3 places around the tire.

I've driven through torrential rain with it on so far. No snow as of yet, but ever hopeful!

Sponsored

GOAT

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We went to the Charlotte Motor Speedway for their night of lights and also a drive in movie of Elf.

I added some Christmas light "limb risers" and wreath setup as well. Both of which were promptly removed the next day so I could wash it. :LOL:

Ford Bronco How are you decorating your Bronco for Christmas or holidays? Post yours! πŸŽ… xmas bronco

Ford Bronco How are you decorating your Bronco for Christmas or holidays? Post yours! πŸŽ… xmas bronco2

Ford Bronco How are you decorating your Bronco for Christmas or holidays? Post yours! πŸŽ… xmas bronco3

Last edited:

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m not. Don’t want to be confused with a Jeep owner
πŸ˜‚

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I gotta ask how much those rattle around in the wind. I love it, but would be so paranoid about scratches. Plus the noise.
At first there was some rattle on the pillars at slow speeds. Once you hit 50 the pillar lights would move out to the sides of the pillar and just fly in the wind a bit. But after a little adjustment and securing the attachment points, they don't rattle at all. I suppose using faceted bulbs might cause scratches but these smooth bulbs are pretty safe. We've had some rain and wind the past couple of weeks and have held up well.

Sponsored

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I added a nice ornament to my center console
@icon4x4

Ford Bronco How are you decorating your Bronco for Christmas or holidays? Post yours! πŸŽ… tempImageO3eQ6B

Wild Horses 4x4

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not the best picture, but you get the idea. It was wired to plug into a
Ford Bronco How are you decorating your Bronco for Christmas or holidays? Post yours! πŸŽ… tempImageO3eQ6B
12V port, but I cut it and wired to aux so I wouldn't have to run wire into the cab.
Love how festive everyone is in there broncos!