Sponsored

How are you storing your rear windows when you take your top down?

Catatonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Howdy,

For those that take the top down a lot, just curious what you're doing. Can't roll em up. I'm afraid they'll fly out going down the highway if I just lay them in the back. Also concerned about the plastic getting scratched if I just pile them in the back since they always have a layer of dust on them.

Do you just leave them at home? Lay a blanket on top of them?

Thanks!
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aftermarket companies sell bags for this. Haven't seen on specific for Broncos but I saw that a few guys bought the one for Jeeps and it worked.

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
OP
OP

Catatonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have some of those wooden clothes hangers that clamp down together like a vice. Cost about $1 each, are felt-lined, and strong enough to hold the windows. I put one on each window and hang them on a small clothes rack I have in the garage for the kids bathing suits, life jackets, etc.

Like this:
https://www.amazon.com/Tosnail-Natural-Collection-Hangers-Hanger/dp/B018969V38/ref=sr_1_13?crid=D1BZHIF6JQ8L&keywords=wooden+skirt+hangers&qid=1640209218&sprefix=wooden+skirt+hangers,aps,48&sr=8-13
Oh, that's a good idea if leaving at the house. Then they don't do a slide onto the floor and get trampled.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, that's a good idea if leaving at the house. Then they don't do a slide onto the floor and get trampled.
If I'm not taking my jeep windows with me, I too hang the windows in the garage using binder clips and I have hooks mounted on the wall. I also hang my soft top on the wall if I completely remove it as well.

For the Bronco, I'll probably be getting a bag but was waiting to see if Bestop came out with their own storage bag since I swapped out the OEM top for their trektop.

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP

Catatonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hadn't thought about this 🤔
Yeah, me neither till it showed up. 4runner I've got is a removable hardtop and I've had verts in the past, Fiat, MG, VW, but all of those just folded down. I didn't have to disassemble stuff and worry about storing it.