Sponsored

How bad is the back seat space / legroom in a 2dr bronco?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I climbed into the back of the 2-door when we attended the Off-Roadeo in June 2021. We climbed in fairly easily given our ages (we have college kids) and our heights (under 5'10 for both of us).

Having our 2-door for almost a year, overweight and people with leg-weakness have trouble getting in. Uncoordinated people struggle, too.

The 4-door is practical, there is no doubt. However, a Bronco is a 2-door vehicle so for me there was no compromise.
Sponsored

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I work with a couple of Brads (and a few reprobates), but not a Roher. Must have been before my time.

Also, they're mostly converted from Northwest birds, so they're DC10s. But since they're starting to put the KC10 fleet to rest we sure would like their parts to keep our aging fleet in the air!
I think he's now on a 747 freighter.
He was a crew chief on the B-1 and the B-2, where I met him.
I be familiar with dropping 80Klbs from aircraft, but in discreet amounts...not all at one time!!!
https://sparkherd.com/temp/scrubbed_resume.pdf

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has my 28 year old son and girlfriend in the back seat for 3 hour drives. They were fine. The straight up and down seat back was more of an issue than leg room.
Sponsored