Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Technically they are the 5th largest.

Worthless factoid: Lego is the largest tire manufacturer, then Michelin, Bridgestone, Continental and of course Goodyear.

Not that any of this matters to your point ... carry on.
:rolleyes: :oops:o_O:unsure::D:eek::giggle:
So... in the world, are there more wheels, or more doors?
:rolleyes::oops:😵🤔:D:eek:😊
Sponsored

USMCAg

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BF Goodrich All Terrain KOs are the best all purpose tires (on or off road). I've had them on previous 4x4s and as soon as my '24 comes in, I'm getting 5 put on to have the rig right from the start.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good morning
I understand your problem, So make a choice, get SUPER SWAMPPER MANUFACTURED BY INTERCO, Otherwise you are condemned to remain on asphalt paved roads. Never again, in half an inch of mud. and above all no mud drag for you. sorry for you
TRACKTOY

Fivefingerheist

Badlands
First Name
FFH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, 4-D, Non-SAS, 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took the cost of buying KO2's into my order, because the early reviews on the Goodyears weren't glowing. it's what pushed me from a black diamond sasquatch into a badlands non-sas.

When my 33's run out, there will be a ton of Sasquatch suspension take-off's so i can self-squatch with 35" KO2 or KM3
Funny thing here. Mine was a misbuild. I had the Sasquatch front driver strut on my vehicle with the badlands front strut on the passenger front (my order was a badlands non-sas). Way less articulation on the Sasquatch strut due to the spring difference. Didn't know this until about 10 k miles on the unit.

Otherwise I have the same plan. Just now plan on putting a small lift with the badlands suspension, or just completely getting a new aftermarket set. Either way the Ko2s should last about 50 k. Already had one fixed easy because a large shard of metal was stuck in the tread, but get this. The tire was tough enough the the shard barely penetrated it. Other than that the other issue that seems to be happening is wheel balancing. The Ko2s on mine seem to be pretty bad mannered for that.

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You'll only pull 30K miles at best, but Yokohama Geolandar G003's are my go to. Great ride on pavement and will crawl you out of anything.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not Germain to original thread durection but I have just over 38k on stock Bridgestones on my highway princess and state inspection cleated them for another 6 months (annual inspection but anything that seems destined to fail in less than 6 months is flagged for likely replacement)

If I stay away from all you offroaders I might get 50k out if them.

But why Goodyear to begin with? Jeep paid them big bucks to have "Wrangler" listed 5 times on Broncos.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco How did Goodyear get this contract 1699136544862