Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have previously owned 2, that should count for something, right?

We need to be a member for 60 days before being able to use X-Plan, is that also how it works?
There are other threads on the forum that mentioned this. I can't remember if it said it on their site or just said you get x-plan eligibility. But I do recall hearing or reading 60 days.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
High Proof

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE:

So Ford customer care rep said you cannot change the dealership on their end. This is a change from the MACH-E process. The rep further stated that this is because the "price" should be locked in (options and all that notwithstanding) so they don't want a lot of games with dealer pricing.
Well crap. That may not be good in my particular case. My dealer will probably mark it up if they don't get too much pressure from Ford not to do so.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have previously owned 2, that should count for something, right?

We need to be a member for 60 days before being able to use X-Plan, is that also how it works?
OK, looks like I was off. According to the following page you just need your membership card to get the pin. My card just came yesterday ?

https://mustang.org/member-services/x-plan/

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It hurts when you have a limited number of dealers to work with.
You have the entire country of dealerships to work with.

That post with the $15k ADM. Screw that. Instead of paying someone that, if I even HAD to spend the extra $15k it would be to fly to a dealership with MSRP, take unpaid leave if necessary, buy a high end EMTB on the drive back, load it up in the back of the Bronco and roadtrip the whole package home..... being sure to wave at the douchebag +15k dealer on the way by.

Last edited:

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

That post with the $15k ADM. Screw that. Instead of paying someone that, if I even HAD to spend the extra $15k it would be to fly to a dealership with MSRP, even if I had to take unpaid leave, buy a high end EMTB on the drive back, load it up in the back of the Bronco and roadtrip the whole package home..... And wave at the douchebag +15k dealer on the way by.
That was my post. And I'm 1,000% behind you.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That post with the $15k ADM. Screw that. Instead of paying someone that, if I even HAD to spend the extra $15k it would be to fly to a dealership with MSRP, take unpaid leave if necessary, buy a high end EMTB on the drive back, load it up in the back of the Bronco and roadtrip the whole package home..... being sure to wave at the douchebag +15k dealer on the way by.
Sure - but that is a change of thinking. That was my point - if you live in a town with only 1 dealer - the old way of thinking was "that is it".

There is a new way of buying vehicles and that needs to be utilized. 15k is a non-starter.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealer in socal stated - no markup or dealer fees. Just title, taxes, and registration. Unfortunately that was not the dealer on my reservation list, still waiting on a call back from them. Will switch if necessary.

Can someone shed sone light on x-plan pricing, where do I sign up?

Sponsored

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who might the SoCal dealer be that is offering MSRP pricing? My dealer, Future Ford in Clovis hasn’t determined MSRP pricing as of yet. I also placed an order for 100+ shares of Ford stock hoping to cash in on the X-plan pricing. Future Ford said the Bronco wasn’t eligible but Serramonte Ford in the Bay Area reported that the First Edition wasn’t eligible due to its limited production.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Who might the SoCal dealer be that is offering MSRP pricing? My dealer, Future Ford in Clovis hasn’t determined MSRP pricing as of yet. I also placed an order for 100+ shares of Ford stock hoping to cash in on the X-plan pricing. Future Ford said the Bronco wasn’t eligible but Serramonte Ford in the Bay Area reported that the First Edition wasn’t eligible due to its limited production.
South Bay Ford - no markup ups with reservations

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mustang club of america at $25 offers xplan pricing

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is Ford doing anything to limit dealer markup? I have contacted my dealership and asked about additional markup above MSRP. They replied that they don't have pricing info yet. Not the most encouraging answer.

If my dealer can't guarantee MSRP is it possible to switch dealers? Can reservations be transferred? I would hate to wait a long time only to find that they put a huge markup on my Launch Edition.
I used the salesman that sold me my 07 mustang gt back in the day and he talked to the gm and said they will be selling them at Msrp

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

During the reservation process I was forced to select the closest dealer to me due to the website glitching. When I called them they told me they would “only be charging $5k over MSRP” like that was a good thing ?. I’ll be taking my business elsewhere.......out of state if necessary.
Sponsored