Sponsored

How many build changes have you submitted with your dealer?

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I just let my dealer know that I need to totally revamp my order for the 3rd time! His reply back when I told him was a big thumbs up! Don’t know what others experiences have been like but my guy loves going thru this every time. Says he learns something each time I change my order. I realize there’s not a lot of meat to this thread but just curious what others have experienced. I almost wish they’d shut down the order process so I would stop changing my mind!
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad it's not a pain for your dealer! I have been debating a color change, but I am holding off until just before everything is supposed to be locked in. This way I can see if I really want to make the change or if I'm just getting anxious now that the order is in.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Changes? 0. I spent literally 5 months straight going over this thing BEFORE ordering. I am done!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't changed anything yet. I asked my salesman to look into how the soundbar fits in with the rest of the audio and may add that.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Changes? 0. I spent literally 5 months straight going over this thing BEFORE ordering. I am done!
This. The only thing I wavered on was the roof rack. Decided to go for it, better than to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Plus, to me, it looks more complete with it. Other than that, my build never changed...

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I changed the color from Rapid Red to AMB after seeing AMB on an Expedition a week after I put my order in. I added the towing package as well. My dealer was like, we can probably change it one more time and that’s probably it. My thoughts were more like, I’m buying a $60k vehicle sight unseen and I reckon I’ll change it until I feel I got it the way I want it.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ditto, I spent way too much time stressing over stuff for months. I'm extremely thankful to have submitted my order to be done with it all!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ditto, I spent way too much time stressing over stuff for months. I'm extremely thankful to have submitted my order to be done with it all!
Yep

Sponsored
OP
OP

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zero.

What have you been doing for the past 6 months?
I’ve been on this board for a long time and started out with a lux OBX build then backtracked to a BB squatch build. Since Placing that order about 2 weeks ago I’ve flipped to a BL. I watched too many videos this past week and it just sent me in another direction. Don’t need to squatch it so the BL set up just sounds right finally. Can’t believe I’m the only one who’s modified not only color but model and options.

OP
OP

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Zero, had 6 months to decide

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been on this board for a long time and started out with a lux OBX build then backtracked to a BB squatch build. Since Placing that order about 2 weeks ago I’ve flipped to a BL. I watched too many videos this past week and it just sent me in another direction. Don’t need to squatch it so the BL set up just sounds right finally. Can’t believe I’m the only one who’s modified not only color but model and options.
Oh man. Starting on the day after reveal night I had spreadsheets, and comparison matrices. I was estimating costs based on jeep equivalents and I was “building” my preferred build from three different trims.

By Nov I knew Badlands made the most sense (financially and logistically) and the only thing left was the color.

I searched the Sport delivers through the Ford website and found a dealer within a day’s drive that was expecting both an A51 and Cactus Gray.

When they arrived and I saw them in person I settled on the color and my build was totally settled.

I can’t even imagine the anxiety of still needing to change things!

;)
Sponsored