Sponsored

How many build changes have you submitted with your dealer?

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had them change the soft top to MIC after i found out the soft top does not come with the wiring for hard top. Other than that I’m done...if there’s any other accessories that pops up before March 19th I’ll just order separate out of pocket or go after market.
Sponsored

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only went into my dealership one time to have them correct the first order they submitted in my name without my knowledge, which I first learned about after getting an email from Ford confirming that the dealer had submitted something without my approval first. So I then went in to dealer and got a printout from them of my corrected 'order summary' that hopefully was submitted properly, but I didn't receive a second email confirmation from Ford about those changes. Is that normal, or has anyone else here who's changed their order received an email confirmation of that change from Ford?

OP
OP

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After seeing those KOH clips, I'm thinking about switching to Badlands. That 12" screen with the trail cam and the swaybar disco......Pretty cool.
That's what did it for me!

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Haven't submitted my order yet but since the packaging guide came out with more clarity on the nav I decided I need to add built in nav to my build
That thing was full of bugs, i wouldnt trust it.

Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
None, but suspect I'll be a 2022. I expect that I will review and decide once I get an actual allocatable build slot. Would like a white top and a look at the new colors

Badlands, 2dr, SAS, ABM, Lux

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’ve been on this board for a long time and started out with a lux OBX build then backtracked to a BB squatch build. Since Placing that order about 2 weeks ago I’ve flipped to a BL. I watched too many videos this past week and it just sent me in another direction. Don’t need to squatch it so the BL set up just sounds right finally. Can’t believe I’m the only one who’s modified not only color but model and options.
Ugh
I’m looking at the same.
Going from BD to BL.
Main reason not to go BL is because I will then want the 12” screen and other goodies

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like you already want them
🤣

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just color. Started with cactus, but after I went and saw a bronco sport at the dealer in cactus I was underwhelmed and switched to shadow black for my Badlands squatch with Lux.

Sponsored

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After weeks (months?) picking over every little thing in the B&P, the only "change" I made was from a Wildtrak reservation to a Badlands order. I'm done!

Until earlier today when I saw a good pic of the Wildtrak leather interior and now I'm... no... No... NO... ARRGHH!!!

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zero. Unless they add more accessories, I won't be changing/adding anything. I had way too much time(thanks to Ford) to go over this thing.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just changed my BL order from Cactus Grey to Oxford White. I went and saw the CG a number of times over the last week or so and I'm just not as into it as I was when it was parading around under false pretenses on the debut vehicle.

I've had a white C63, a white GLC63 and a white F-150 Limited and I just really love white. Plus, the standard BL wheels look great on a white Bronco, to me. Done and done.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only issue I ever had was color... so I took a poll from the family... it was pretty much unanimous that the only color that suits me was black... so

Thundar

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RangeRover, Jk Rubi, Renegade, F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have submitted twice. Not because I changed my mind but miscommunication. I did a preliminary build with questions on option availability. They sumbmitted without Answering question or my final approval. A found out because a received an email congratulating me on my order. A day or two later they submitted my final order... the frustrating part is there is know way of knowing if it was submitted or received by Ford. I guess Ford does not send a change request email. The dealer said that ford will contact me regaurding order in early march. Has anyone received an additional email when the changed there order?
Sponsored