Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

wylieone46

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/20/2020 reservation - 2 door BB non SAS. No build date or ETA...or anything but Off Rodeo emails every Thursday to break my heart.
Sponsored

HeathMas

Badlands
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wouldn’t be a bad idea to make a spreadsheet of July reservations still without a build date that includes commodities on vehicle. As people get scheduled they should mark their date down. Just an idea…

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford barely plays lip service any more to the early reservation holders. Allocations are really all that matters and they'll gladly sell your exact build to someone who walked in off the street at a big city, high volume dealership if your dealer is out of allocations.

Daboots

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
4dr Wildtrak - Eruption Green - MIC - Lux - 2.7 - SAS - HOS 3.0
Reservation: 7/20/20
First Order: 2/15/21
Re-order: 10/15/21

Just looked at the tracker and I'm scheduled the week of 5/9/22
Ford Bronco How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders? 1648581715340

Red Mountain Pass

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford Bronco, 1968 Buick Riviera GS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 1 reservation.

No production date.

I have bought a new Ram, another classic car and a side by side off roader since Ford became the King of all Fuckups rolling out the Bronco. They are in a class by themselves for ineptness.

Sponsored

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/23 reservation / 4d BL/SAS/LUX/Leather No build date.

shnider10

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of the July 2020 people left, how many are not at Granger, SAC, Chapman, etc???

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E320 CDI and Ram 2500 5.9 cummins man
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I guess Im way out probably 2024 with my base Sasquatch manual mod bumper and safari bar eruption green order. its a third vehicle for me, so I am not desperate, to be making those big payments. June 2021 reservation

Nicoscout

Black Diamond
First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
7/20/20 Reservation here, transferred to my year 22 and last email about order from FORD 11/2021 then said in email it was one of the early 22's?? NOT a word since no VIN, No build called the dealer twice already. Unfortunately ordered 2 Door, BD, with MIC and tow package and I guess now a chip problem too is the the running issues. Checked local dealer near me, they have 12 broncos, I said 12 on the lot above MSRP by $18,000.00 Its really disheartening to say the least and really in need of a new car!

Had to vent.
7/20/20 reservation here, moved to my year 22. Unfortunately I have the 2door BD, tow, MIC top and now running chip issue. Last email from Ford was Nov 2021 about the order and they said it was one of the early ones? I had spoken to my dealer about everything twice and he has no clue but instead bragged about the fact that he received his Bronco. Really! This has become extremely disheartening and I have needed a new car since last year. Also, these dealerships near me have marked up MSRP by $18000 on each Bronco, they had 12 on the lot, 12 BRONCOS. If mine comes in and this happens someone is going to have a bad day besides me! Venting as well!!

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*Canadian Order*
July 19th reservation, 2dr hardtop wildtrak… pushed to MY22 and through all of the Dealership processes as fast as they could do them. Gave up options, substituted colours, etc.
no dates or communication from Ford.
Very disappointed… 617 days - and still patiently waiting.

#RIPAntiMatterBlue
Did you see the announcement from the Blue Oval about the F-150 Rattler? One of the colors they will offer is AMB! WTF?

Sponsored

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/18/20 Res here.... may have to throw in the towel, since CA will only sell new vehicles that are electric in 2024:cautious:
Does not take effect until 2035 I thought?

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4dr Wildtrak - Eruption Green - MIC - Lux - 2.7 - SAS - HOS 3.0
Reservation: 7/20/20
First Order: 2/15/21
Re-order: 10/15/21

Just looked at the tracker and I'm scheduled the week of 5/9/22
Ford Bronco How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders? 1648581715340
This may have already been asked and answered but here goes. I have the Green dot with the check mark in Configure vehicle. However, Place Order is Blue with the number two and below it says Order Sent to Dealer Green Dot with check and Order Accepted by Dealer Green Dot with check. When doe the blue dot change to Green and get the label Place Order.?

J-Dubya

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford barely plays lip service any more to the early reservation holders. Allocations are really all that matters and they'll gladly sell your exact build to someone who walked in off the street at a big city, high volume dealership if your dealer is out of allocations.
Ya, that’s pretty much why Ford sucks so bad

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
July 25th Reservation. I gave up and ordered a Wrangler in January. The Bronco was the first, and is the last Ford I ever consider.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of the July 2020 people left, how many are not at Granger, SAC, Chapman, etc???
For what it's worth, I have one of each. One at Granger, one at a local dealer, with same timestamps. Neither one has moved an inch.
Sponsored