Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

72vegadave

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra/ Chevy Vega/ VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm a 7/18/20 reservation holder, first order 3/2/21, ford cancelled in Sept, reordered 2022 on 12/23/21. 3/18/22 finally received email from Ford with an expected build date of 4/11/22. Still no word from Dealer, and really expecting some kind of further delay or shipped without features. Few more weeks to see if its built and then what? Will it ever ship?

Build is Outer Banks, 2.7L, High package, MIC, Tow, Roof rack
Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hour two reservation, still hanging out.

davesell

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang GT, 19 Mustang Bullitt, 22 F150 PB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reserved 7/29/20, reorder for 2022 model on 1/28/21. OBX w SAS, Lux pkg, no tow. Nothing from Ford or my dealer. Giving them until August to schedule us or we are done and moving on to another vehicle!

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Long hauler here. 4 door BD w/ 2.7l sasquatch MIC.

Dropped the tow package and modular bumper. Won't drop the MIC because I drove the soft top and the rear wind noise is awful. My gut says that Ford aftermarket will hose everyone for them.

Unfortunately, no other vehicle out there besides the new F150 Raptor interests me, but I refuse to pay that much for a vehicle. Almost a mortgage for a car is insane.
Which VA dealer is your order through, out of curiosity? Given the Nats icon, assuming you're in NoVA.

B-Dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/20 reservation - 2 door Black Diamond, mid, 2.7. No build date.

Dropped tow package a few weeks ago. I'll have tow package installed later. I asked my salesperson to update my order dropping the tow option. He said he heard MIC top and chips/modules were the big delay. I told him Ford also said dropping Tow package may help. He asked me where I heard that since Ford doesn't tell them anything. I forwarded the email from Ford and the link to the FAQ on the Ford website that mentions dropping the Tow package to increase the chances of an earlier build date. Good to know Ford doesn't communicate with us or the dealers.....

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which VA dealer is your order through, out of curiosity? Given the Nats icon, assuming you're in NoVA.

I'm in Fredericksburg and ordered through Purvis Ford. Lucky enough to get invoice pricing on my reservation.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It must be something in the lux package. I had a Dec build and took delivery in early Feb and had PPF, MIC, tow, roof rack, etc…
It seems to be two build weeks; 1/17 and 1/24. In the 1/24 build week, we're only just over 1/3 delivered. I'm seeing other lux packages being built and delivered in later weeks.

I feel for those that are early reservations that don't even have a VIN and build week yet. I don't want to complain when I'm further down the road than they are. I'm just annoyed that Ford doesn't use its resources to complete the partial builds first, rather than allocating them to new builds on the line.

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Me also. Day 1 reservation for an FE that didn’t get filled, still waiting. Details in sig.

Marty Loop

Wildtrak
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ecosport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
late july reservation, still waiting but i do have an e.t.a., it shows an early april delivery at the dealer. i know i shouldnt get my hopes up but....

ordered a 2 door wildtrak, high pkg with tow, mic roof

Ford Bronco How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders? 1648564131557

biswamberpal

Wildtrak
First Name
Biswamber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

July 19 ‘20 and nothing. Still not in production.

Dropped Painted Modular Top
Dropped Mic
Dropped Tow
Dropped Tube Doors

Kept Lux
sorry to say, drop everything, just ask them give me body engine and frame, dont worry about tires, i will get them after market, if you configure like this possibly order may get scheduled. I cant complain much as mine is July 25th reservation and still see day 1 and 2 reservation holders are still waiting, any ways wish you receive your rig soon

Sponsored

huntark22

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
I'm a June 14th reservation holder. I've been pushed to 2022, I've not received a VIN or a production date. @FordMotorCompany is a Sh*t show. I've never been more pissed about delays and seeing August and September reservation holders receive production notifications is a slap in the face. The reservation date means nothing. It has always been something to placate the masses, IMO.

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Ford Motor Company , @mrlevine - I am a later reservation holder Oct 2020. I can’t imagine being more frustrated at Ford as I am now, however, you guys that have earlier reservations have every reason to be irate! This has been the biggest Clutter #&%#, I have ever seen! Ford is just screwing their dedicated customers and loyal customers over just to line their pockets!

I ordered from a smalltown dealer, was coded as priority 10! Yay me! (Not really, still crickets with no hope insight) I was trying to support my local economy but that was a BIG MISTAKE! My Dealer is just as perplexed over all this as I am! If I owned a smaller dealership I would be very upset with FORD for their lack of dedication and support to the smaller dealerships in small towns. Ford is really doing the small dealers and their long-time customers an injustice! AND don’t be surprised when they go out of business because of BIG POLITICS! FORD YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED!

As for me, I would at least LOVE to know if I will be getting a 2022, 2023, or even 2024 model! This would allow me to make an informed decision about where I should go from here! I have a 2004 vehicle that is on its last leg. We are having to travel about 5 hours (one way) to Houston several times a month for medical problems. Yes, it would be nice to have the BRONCO that I Reserved in Oct 2020! I would feel much safer traveling! AND/OR I could possibly order accessories to spruce up my Bronco! BUT…. NOT knowing the actual year model, I will be getting, this would be a silly purchase at this point!

NOT that you CARE Ford, but…We have always owned FORD for the last 25 years and I will wait a little while longer for the Bronco. However, this will be my last FORD!

OBX, EG, MIC, Mid-Pkg, 2.3

Last edited:

10Terp

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Expedition, '12 Mustang GT, '06 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in Fredericksburg and ordered through Purvis Ford. Lucky enough to get invoice pricing on my reservation.
Awesome. We're through Jerry's Ford in Leesburg and they are also selling at MSRP. They're not a huge dealer so I'm hoping this allocation debacle isn't going to hurt us with the dealer we chose.

AISuperBot

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Had to vent.
July 25, 2020 reservation, still no joy. Hammock and poster went straight to garbage bin upon receipt. Have compromised my build to try and get to production, but no matter. Ford botched not only the production planning, but also the direct to consumer model when they couldn’t resist using a meddling and mysterious allocation formula that guarantees opacity and serves as a barrier to honest brokering and open communication. In comparison: I ordered a hybrid BMW X5 45e online on December 26 2021, and picked it up from my dealer on Feb 18, 2022. Status was communicated every step through build production delivery and arrived ahead of schedule. I even got a decent veterans discount off MSRP.
Ford is full of poor excuses.
Sponsored