Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s frustrating. Sorry to hear that and unfortunately, you’re not alone.
Yeah, the 1/17 build week is in a similar boat too.
Sponsored

JP Maui

Wildtrak
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
July 30 reservation, crickets everywhere. Just and honest answer from Ford and the dealer would be appreciated. I can take bad news but not no news. I had a local dealer reach out and try to sell me one of his allocations. How about just build mine or tell me how long the que is?

My reservation made on 7/14/2020..........Wildtrak, 4 door, Lux, MIC was finally shipped this week.
Fingers CROSSED, supposed to take delivery in mid May.
I'm just hoping my local dealership takes care of me.
Earlier they were charging $16k-$25K in dealer markups. I've called Ford numerous times, and no call back. Where is Mclean Ford Head Guy when you need him.?

Just be patient.

BroncoNapped

Base
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S10
Your Bronco Model
Base
7/18/20 Res here.... may have to throw in the towel, since CA will only sell new vehicles that are electric in 2024:cautious:

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 27 here. Coming to the realization that a 2023 delivery is highly likely. If not in 2024.
Ford is a mess. Bronco, Maverick, Mach E, Lighting. They way oversold their hype.

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The most successful relationships are built around low expectations 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂

Sponsored

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I refused to compromise on any of my wish list and my patience earned me a raptor Golden Ticket and a few freebies from Ford.

I’ll keep waiting patiently for my Raptor now. Maybe something good will come my way.

vrasmussen

Badlands
First Name
Vee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/27/20 reservation, no build date

Alanh

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many early reservations holders are still out there? I'm July 19 and no joy. Getting more and more frustrated with this clown show after this last round (yes, I've checked the back door link...). Dealer is either clueless, or following the Ford direction to not share allocation info, or more than likely both. Seeing my build (4dr Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7l, High package) being scheduled, built, and probably even delivered with reservation dates months after mine is a sign of Ford's ineptitude on handling this rollout. Yes I understand there's commodity issues, and easier builds will get built and pushed out sooner, but that doesn't justify not doing what they said at the start of this sh!tshow. Changing up the whole allocation thing well after orders were placed and production started was a crappy way to do business. Yeah, thinking they're protecting their most favored dealers at the expense of their customers is a lousy way to run a railroad.

I imagine there are still unscheduled Day 1 and 2 reservations, gotta be even more frustrating. Seemingly the few that got a hand raiser Raptor allocation (and the probable joy of getting to pay a large ADM) are starting to get scheduled. As these are for the earliest reservation holders, great, they deserve it.

@Ford Motor Company maybe if actually communicated with your customers and let them know where they stand and what's truly causing the delays you may be able to retain some of them. For me it's doubtful that I will ever buy any accessory or even have service done by Ford, probably never buy another one, even used.

Had to vent.
I feel for those who had July Res.. I have an 08/01 reservation: OBX High Squatch hardtop. Little to no communication from either the dealer or Ford.

BkCntryCrwlr

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

July 24th, 2020 reservation placed my order order early, both times and still waiting. Dropped the tow package hoping it would help...

...still hoping but low expectations. My frustration @FordMotorCompany, is that Ford is releasing and taking orders on new models. Hmmmm, lets fill the people that have money in the game for almost two years!

Ford is frustrating me, but the ones that are really pissing me off is the people that actually got Broncos built AND delivered and are now trying to make a $20k profit. There are a lot of "asking" prices out there but the market has softened, you aren't going to make a killing reselling your Bronco, that ship sailed. If you don't want your Bronco to drive, bow out and let those of us that want a Bronco to drive move up in queue. Don't be a self centered ass!

Okay, I'm off my soap box now! :ROFLMAO:

Slick Rick

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reading this frustrates me with how many August and September reservation holders had their Badlands scheduled last week...
I don't know if it helps but I am an Aug 24, 2020 reservation holder with nothing yet. I am getting to the point of not even liking the Bronco so I bought a Gladiator. Still have my order in place but doubt that I will buy it.

Sponsored

USMCRaider

Wildtrak
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Had to vent.
I am a 7/19/2020 reservation holder. I never had much communication with my dealer. I would flood them with emails, but I would never get a response back. Ford never sent any emails but the backdoor says my production date is May 9th. I know there is a good chance of that date being pushed out even further, but at least I know I have not been forgotten.

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

july 15th not hit production yet. But several for sale at my dealership with markups.

MBLANCHARD

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/26/20 reservation. Nothing yet.
Dropped Tow in February.

Yii-Haw

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango / 66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was a first day reservation, took 620 days for Ford to tell me I am scheduled for production the week of 4/25/2022. I am Just hoping I actually get it by August! I have been playing a lot of Guns-N-Roses over the last year.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 1 res. No VIN. No word. No news. Build in signature.
Sponsored