Sponsored

How many long haulers are left ? unscheduled July '20 reservation holders?

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those posting info on orders that were placed after July, I assume you realize there were probably over 100,000 orders in front of you, so no surprise if you will wait until 7/14 orders are fulfilled.

I'm not blind to the fact that we're all frustrated by the late 2021/early 2022 orders being fulfilled while reservation holders like us wait, but I think the OP is looking for the people who were in the initial batch of orders to weigh in.

I'm a [late in this context] 7/16/2020 reservation holder and I assume there are still thousands and thousands of unfulfilled orders ahead of me.
Sponsored

BLR119

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Chevrolet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/20 reservation. Order details in signature. The lack of communication and allocation games are frustrating. Thankfully, I don't need a vehicle right now, but I sure do want my Bronco!

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Res: 7/25/20
Ordered 3/18/21
No VIN yet....

2dr BD, 2.7 sasquatch, mod front bumper, dropped Tow and dropped Roof Rack.
(Sigh)

BroncoBlizzard

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First Day Reservation...
Ordered 2/20/21, Confirmed 10/18/21. Built 3/08/22 Ford email says delivery 3/21 to 3/27/22 but she didn't arrive.
Dealer now says early April. Hopefully my wait will soon be over. Best of luck to other long haulers

2021>>2022 Wildtrack, MIC Hard Top, Sasquatch, 2.7L, High Package, Area 51, modular bumper, tow, roof rails

danofcrowhill

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
July 20,2020 here.... Hey Siri how many days.....OK, that's 616 days. Big Bend with no bells & whistles anymore. I have eliminated all the sins and constraints. No tow, no Paint Protection, 2.3L, ..Still no joy. No word. You can't convince me those 4 door soft tops have less chips than my 2 door BB. I Have $40G burning a hole in the bank account and a 63 Caddy convertible is looking mighty sweet right now!

Sponsored

MR_LIONBOT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MINI Cooper S 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/29/2020 reservation. Supposed to be delivered this week. 2-door Badlands w/ 10 speed auto as only upgrade.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14...

I'm disgusted and at wits end but still here. If you told me a year ago I still wouldn't have my Bronco at this moment I would have laughed at you.

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah, forgot the Mod bumper is now a problem. Some big manufacturing powerhouse Ford is that can't even make bumpers in a timely manor. Do they chips in them? And if you try and change an order now you trigger the 2022.5 pricing.
Lol give me no bumper, ford already screwed us by dropping the standard mod bumper for BL. While we're customizing things, drop the auto stop start as well. I'm pretty sure none of the vehicles at the off rodeo had them lol...

TomHammond

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 302 EB Bronco, ā€˜12 Lariat F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

*Canadian Order*
July 19th reservation, 2dr hardtop wildtrakā€¦ pushed to MY22 and through all of the Dealership processes as fast as they could do them. Gave up options, substituted colours, etc.
no dates or communication from Ford.
Very disappointedā€¦ 617 days - and still patiently waiting.

#RIPAntiMatterBlue

Sponsored

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
July 20, 2020 reservation
Feb 2, 2021 - 2021 bronco ordered
October 15, 2021 - bronco converted to a 2022
Still no scheduled production date.

Glad to see that Iā€™m not alone.

Docdon

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am a July26 reservation holder. 21 model yr converted to 22 in Oct last yr. 4 dr Badlands 2.3 manual transmission, and a few hard to get items. No idea of a build date . Dealer has no idea or won't share either. Guess could still get a 22 idk. Very frustrating

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oct 2020 reservation. Obx, 4 dr, lux, mic, 2.3 auto, aux switches. No tow. Was a 21 reservation but pushed to 22. Itā€™s not a chip shortage. Read the other threads of how many ordered exactly what we did in December 21 and January 22 and are out driving theirs. Ford is just sticking it to the reservation holders and selling more to new orders. They are making money hand over fist at our expense. I think Ford believes there is no way of us finding out the bullshit they are pulling off. And please donā€™t say itā€™s about allocations. thatā€™s a shit show as well.

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup....July 14th reservation holder trying to remain patient. I was pushed to a '22 in October and still waiting. Was given a build date of January 24th (or 27th?) and then was pushed, and pushed again, and again...and again. Current build date is supposed to be May 9th. Fingers crossed!!
Build was: 2021 2-door 2.3L Manual Black Diamond in Antimatter Blue with tow package and roof rack
Build now is: 2022 2-door 2.3L Manual Black Diamond Sasquatch in Velocity Blue with tow package and roof rack.
Be thankful you got pushed off that week. Iā€™m in the January 24th build week and most of us are stuck ā€˜in productionā€™ due to a microchip hold. A little more than a third of the build week has been delivered thus far. Build weeks after us have been far more successful in getting their rigs built and shipped. Someone had an almost identical build to mine, going to the same dealership as mine, go into production two weeks after me. Their Bronco was built and delivered three weeks ago. Here I am now being told mine is scheduled to be completed by June. I donā€™t know what your current build week is, but you could end up with yours before I get mine, with the way Iā€™m going.

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Be thankful you got pushed off that week. Iā€™m in the January 24th build week and most of us are stuck ā€˜in productionā€™ due to a microchip hold. A little more than a third of the build week has been delivered thus far. Build weeks after us have been far more successful in getting their rigs built and shipped. Someone had an almost identical build to mine, going to the same dealership as mine, go into production two weeks after me. Their Bronco was built and delivered three weeks ago. Here I am now being told mine is scheduled to be completed by June.
Thatā€™s frustrating. Sorry to hear that and unfortunately, youā€™re not alone.
Sponsored