Sponsored

How Tinted is the Soft-Top? How to Tint It More?

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now that people have actually started receiving their Broncos... has anyone been able to measure how tinted the soft-top windows are? Or even just a guesstimate?

Jb7

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s pretty dark, I would say at least 20% prob 15%,

and I love the soft top. we have spontaneously dropped it while on a ride home from somewhere and the open sky view without a crossbar is really nice, you hardtoppers won’t get to experiance that and these trucks are meant to go topless in my opinion, heck when I bought my 94 bronco, one of the first things I did was put a bestop soft top on it, got a lot more compliments than just the boring std hardtop and we used it all the time... but to each his own

radprez

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Tiguan SEL Premium R-Line 4-Motion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the Wrangler Sky-One Power-Top accomplishes the same thing - without being surrounded by all that MIC crap.

OP
OP
BaseSquatch

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s pretty dark, I would say at least 20% prob 15%,

and I love the soft top. we have spontaneously dropped it while on a ride home from somewhere and the open sky view without a crossbar is really nice, you hardtoppers won’t get to experiance that and these trucks are meant to go topless in my opinion, heck when I bought my 94 bronco, one of the first things I did was put a bestop soft top on it, got a lot more compliments than just the boring std hardtop and we used it all the time... but to each his own
This is great to hear! Would you say the soft-top tint matches the rear-window tint?

Ford Bronco How Tinted is the Soft-Top? How to Tint It More? 4B02D708-EB2C-4820-8E00-A075D60BE0C5

Sponsored